What happened to 95 W Ku?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Sorry if this question has been asked already. I get zero signals on this bird anymore. Used to be several reliable data feeds and some Mexican educational stuff.

This was one of the first birds I hit back when I was starting in the hobby. I remember CGTN and some Muzak being on there. I also miss listening to the voiceover argue with himself over which languages was on 89w when LDS was there.

“Portuguese-Haitian “ repeat 1 Billion Times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear. I was getting ready to abandon my motor that drifts off course and just park my dish at 103.

Ever since my motor quit and with this weather being too brutal, I have stayed on 103 for a few weeks now and I didn’t mind moving it around every time but all i ever see are the 4 channel color bar mux at 99 now and the usual 87 stuff. At least the 103 seems to be a little more lively. I have never seen anything on the 99 mux. I miss when we had grand junction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk