What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
does it really matter if NeSN comes up with HD? Won't all the hockey games be blacked out anyway to force you to buy the NHL package similar to how all the baseball games are blacked out on all the other sports channels?

this is what i saw on zap2it:

NESN
SNY
MGM
MHD
Cinemax east and west
Outdoor network
USA
National geographic

scott, you should be a happy camper.

These would make me happy with the addition of FSN Ohio and FSN Cinci.

I hope to see NatGeoHD, but they need to get on their buts and add HGTV and Food. These have been out for a long time and everyone else has them.

I hope to see NatGeoHD, but they need to get on their buts and add HGTV and Food. These have been out for a long time and everyone else has them.

National Geographic HD would be my choice of those three. FoodTV was OK and I never watched HGTV when I had it.

While I can't really tell you how and why they have made the order on these things - I can tell you that as long as they keep adding on a weekly or every other week schedule (as it will become in a few weeks I hear) - why would anyone have reason to complain - no way to please everyone really.

While I can't really tell you how and why they have made the order on these things - I can tell you that as long as they keep adding on a weekly or every other week schedule (as it will become in a few weeks I hear) - why would anyone have reason to complain - no way to please everyone really.

and you are absolutely correct. but food network is like my fave and i have been anxiously awaiting the hd version. you know alton brown and good eats in hi-def would rock!

As far as I know through my sources...
the next new group of HDTV Channels will be ready for lunch on October 17th.

I like Scott's sources better. :D Even if we had to wait till the 17 that would not be the end of the world.

i think the third round of launching channels will be oct 17, which also fits into the 30 day timetable mentioned at the merril lynch stockholders meeting.

anyhow, i go with scott and scobuck!

This would make me really happy. Need to be able to see the Jackets in HD. :D

Jag,
How often do you get down to see Blue Jacket games ?
I was down two years ago I think it was and saw the Red Wings and Blue Jackets play, stayed across the street where the players stay as well.

Jimbo

Jag,
How often do you get down to see Blue Jacket games ?
I was down two years ago I think it was and saw the Red Wings and Blue Jackets play, stayed across the street where the players stay as well.

Jimbo

Last year I did not get to see any live games, but every year prior I went to at least 10 games. It has to be one of the best experiences in sports.

Last year I did not get to see any live games, but every year prior I went to at least 10 games. It has to be one of the best experiences in sports.

I touched base with Digital Dude last time I was down there, Now I know alot of people from Columbus !

Jimbo

Nesn Hd

YES - the pro games are blocked out for out of market subs.

I live in the Boston area so already get NESNHD. This might be a stupid question, but if NESN is one of the channels added, will I get the NESN that's on the new satellite rather than the one that is spotbeamed?

Gary

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts