What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have not heard anything on the October 17th date. My information came a few contacts inside DirecTV as well as two of the programmers who were told that their channels will be appearing tommorow.

Cant wait. More HD is GOOD HD! :D

I still say 12 add'l HD channels tomorrow.

Anyone like sports?
Music?
Travel?

Just got off the phone with D* to straighten out a billing error (imagine that !) and the young lady told me that according to the employee newsletter she received, there will be 11 more HD channels being turned on this week. She had no further info as to what day this week it would happen.

I have not heard anything on the October 17th date. My information came a few contacts inside DirecTV as well as two of the programmers who were told that their channels will be appearing tommorow.

Cant wait. More HD is GOOD HD! :D

You're right, more is good!

I'm stoked for MGM-HD. Such a vast library of titles. I really like the idea of of a studio HD channel.

I caught Stanley Kubrick's "Paths Of Glory" on HDNET a while back.. Black & white but restored very nicely. I remembered seeing "A Hard Days Night" on the old VOOM and was blown away by how great b/w HD looks.

I hope MGM-HD doesn't ignore their older or b/w titles. Of course, I'm already looking forward to that "James Bond HD Weekend"!!

I'd like to see FMC and TMC get HD versions of their channels out there also, sooner then later.

Just got off the phone with D* to straighten out a billing error (imagine that !) and the young lady told me that according to the employee newsletter she received, there will be 11 more HD channels being turned on this week. She had no further info as to what day this week it would happen.

Not sure what the "imagine that" really means here, BUT: see attached. Did she mention any of those October additions?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 180
I'd like to see FMC and TMC get HD versions of their channels out there also, sooner then later.

Me as well....lots of great movies in the Fox vaults as well. I look forward to the day of AMC-HD!! I had always hoped that the talk of a suite of FMC's ala VOOM, would come to be.

I have high hopes for MHD to actually play videos. I'll pass on HD versions of The Real World.

Me as well....lots of great movies in the Fox vaults as well. I look forward to the day of AMC-HD!! I had always hoped that the talk of a suite of FMC's ala VOOM, would come to be.

I have high hopes for MHD to actually play videos. I'll pass on HD versions of The Real World.
They have a 6 hour(2 - 3 Hour Blocks) block early in the morning plus the 2-3 videos they show after each program (usually same artist's that the program had) I record the block, then ffwd to the ones I want ;)

They have a 6 hour(2 - 3 Hour Blocks) block early in the morning plus the 2-3 videos they show after each program (usually same artist's that the program had) I record the block, then ffwd to the ones I want ;)

What do they do the rest of the time?

Good idea btw...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts