What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I promise - when/if I get info on this one - I will let you know!

Yeah I know you will. I was just a little frustrated because all the stuff in my area is always the last to get stuff, like Locals and all that.

Scobuck, what I want to know and have asked multiple times, what's up with the NHL Network? Can I get ANY answer on this?

Yeah I know you will. I was just a little frustrated because all the stuff in my area is always the last to get stuff, like Locals and all that.

Give me a break. Try living in Little Rock, AR. This place is like 20 years behind everything and is damn lucky to get crap for our area. I would LOVE to live in a bigger city where stuff actually happens.

Oh, wait, strike that. I thought you actually lived in Cincinnati. I see you are in Ashland. Yeah, thats pretty much a low priority for most stuff. :)

Scobuck, what I want to know and have asked multiple times, what's up with the NHL Network? Can I get ANY answer on this?

It has to be pretty soon because they have put it in the guide data for Windows Media Center. According to it, it will be on channel 215. No idea when, but I do know its in the guide now. Hope that helps.

Well according to my ACCESS magazine I d say we are getting
Biography HD
Nickelodeon East HD
Spike HD
CMT HD
MTV HD
VH1 HD
NBA HD
Thats whats in the Novembers guide,Plus I'm sure some more RSN's.

You all seem to take this as 100% teasing - and it's really not (maybe 10% is the tease) - but I have given out what I can - and when I can say more I will.

Just get up early Thursday morning if you want to be among the first to know.

You all seem to take this as 100% teasing - and it's really not (maybe 10% is the tease) - but I have given out what I can - and when I can say more I will.

Just get up early Thursday morning if you want to be among the first to know.

I gotta say one thing, you sure are making me look forward to my install on Friday!

I'd put NHL-HD near the top of any list given that it is actually live already. Then again, maybe hockey isn't a sport after all...

The non-HD "HD" channels run a non-negligible risk of becoming a bullseye on D*'s back for the competition's holiday advertising campaigns that will start in a month or less.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)