What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I understand it to be that all subs old and new will have to pay it if they want those extras

So are they going to call / email everyone with these options ?
Will they keep them on and just start charging the extra money when the time comes ???
Either seems unreasonable.

I pay once a year for my sub, what will they do with people like that, I know I am not the only one that does this?

Jimbo

So are they going to call / email everyone with these options ?
Will they keep them on and just start charging the extra money when the time comes ???
Either seems unreasonable.

I pay once a year for my sub, what will they do with people like that, I know I am not the only one that does this?

Jimbo

Damn good question. They can send you a bill I guess. What has happened in the past years when they raised the cost for the packages?

I'd imagine at some point really soon that the multi-plex HBO's in HD will begin rolling out.
I thought we'd have to wait for HBO to get their new MPEG4 based distribution system up and running first IIRC won't be happening until early 2008.

OK ScoBuck - how close is my predictions from 10/18 to what you are hearing.

A simple number reply say 1-6 will sufice - think of it as "Price is Right" :)

215 NHL-HD
601-1 NBA-HD (It is already showing on the 10/15 D* channel guide on the web site)
606-1 Outdoor 2 HD
621 MSG
624 FSN-NY (Quiet down the NY fans - these two have been in purgatory)
656 CSN West (Predicted in the RSN list for 10/17 but didn't show up with the other two)

Any further comments to an addition of programming with flying pucks would be appreciated...

Damn good question. They can send you a bill I guess. What has happened in the past years when they raised the cost for the packages?

When they have raised their prices in previous years it has ALWAYS been at the beginning of March, thats when the normal rates change, so you kinda expect it at that time, but never in the middle of the year like this appears to be ...

Jimbo

The only thing I will tell you masterdeals is that you have some wrong channels listed.

:eek:

Hmmmm.....Too Many.....

Sounds to me like you have a few correct and possibly don't have a few as well....
Now you need to weed out the incorrect ones and add a few correct ones, sounds like a game show to me ...

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)