What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DBS sucks, mainly why I quit going there. Secondly the Gestapo mods.

Some mods are a bit heavy handed, but that's just how they've decided to run their site. But they all aren't like that. One of them was nice enough to post a thread in the CE section here saying there was a new CE tonight for the HR20-700 to fix the DoD performance issue caused by last nights CE. He didn't have to do that but he did.

Well so far I haven't had any run in's over there.. Maybe I keep a lower profile there. Either that or I am on everyone's ignore list. I still like this place better.. Much friendlier. But there is some good info that comes out from the dark side over there too,.

I'm not even aloud over there,I got banned like a year and a half ago.. Just for having my own opinion ,and not backing down. BS if you ask me ,Thats why I like it here. If you disagree with someone,you play it out and then its over and done with. Over there they ban you ,so they can have the last word. They have no balls over there at DBS what so ever.

Hey guys,

Just an update...

It appears that the new chanels are more likely to appear on Wednesday then on Tuesday.

Other then that I have nothing more to add at the moment.

My set up and worked for me to get 498 back...

HR20-700.
AT9
no multiswitch
BBC's installed.
Notive mode off. Only have 1080i resolution enbabled on HR20-700.
Sammy 42" plasma.
HDMI input.

Came home after work last night and had ch498 with congrats screen.
Read here about 480/481. Tested them. Nothing. Did a soft boot and they started working, but lost 498.

Several softboots, no joy.

Read about changing native off/on then ch to 72>73>498.
Didn't work.

Turned native on and turned on 480P and 720P resolution. Then did the
ch 72>73>498

And again I get the congrats screen and also get success on 480/481.

Hope this helps others.

Go Bucks!

Got back home and was playing again. When I cycled thru the 72>73>498 it failed again. Also noticed that on 73, the audio and video were dropping out. Cyclyed thru again and then it was 72 that had bad audio/video, but 498 came in. Tried again and it was as it was the first time, bad audio/video on 73 and no slide on 498.

So it would apear that I have a bad BBC. How can I tell which tuner I am on?

I am thinking of disconnecting one and testing. That should do it, no?

Yup get out and enjoy the second half of the weekend. :)

No need to keep checking your recevier every few minutes for new HD channels. :D

D* has until the Cowboys/Bears starts tomorrow night.

Or, I'll have to look for new channels again on Monday. :)

Hey guys,

Just an update...

It appears that the new chanels are more likely to appear on Wednesday then on Tuesday.

Other then that I have nothing more to add at the moment.

Where do you get your info and if your correct,how come they don't just come out and say Wed themselves??

I'm new here, but so far I am very impressed by this site. I have been reading hourly and find the info very informative. Thanks to all for posting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)