What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i'm counting 6 national hd: biography, CMT, VH1, MTV nick east, and spike. plus 13 rsn's game only were announced for wednesday, as well.

That list also shows CMT, MTV, VH1, Nick and Spike as being in HD - those are all new, I believe.

Could be a big day tomorrow.

If you notice the date on the list RAD posted is 10/15/07. We haven't gotten any of these or any other national channel since then. My guess is the HDNET issue has put the brakes on this roll out for now. (Legal issues tend to do that!) Whether that changes tomorrow (today) is anybodies guess, but if this is the reason for the break I wouldn't put money on it!

RSN's are up. these are the game only hd channels. okay......cmt-hd, vh1-hd, mtv-hd, nick-hd, spike-hd are also up.....no biography yet at 6:10.

RSN'S: arizona, ALT, ohio, sun sports, florida, south and comcast sports net new england as of 6:20 am.

UPDATE: i'm getting a discrepancy between my online guide and what channel 77 is currently showing at 6:30 regarding the RSN's. those i've listed are showing in the overall favorites guide, which i have in a list all channels mode.

channel 77 says the following RSN's are now games only hd: 632-1, 630-1, 631-1, 649-1, 641-1, 637-1, 634-1, 651-1, 638-1, 654-1, 644-1 and 620-1.

there is no biography hd listed anywhere but cmt, vh1, mtv, spike and nick are now in hd.

also forgot to mention, there are 5 new hd ppv channels listed from 175-179. a quick look at my mini-guide confirms the rsn game only hd channels listed on channel 77.

Last edited:
When Nick was mentioned, I thought, Good ... thinking that the old shows would be added in HD, like Munsters, Addams Family ect., then I realized that they are on Nick's side station, "TV Land"
Any word on "TV Land " ?

Jimbo

Can someone comprise a list of channel numbers and their station names for me please? Thanks.

Over 1100 replies and 112 pages alone on this thread. Not to rub anyones nose in it but if there was such a thread on the E* side of thinks I think it would just be a thread or two of Juan talking to himself.:p

Can someone comprise a list of channel numbers and their station names for me please? Thanks.

Here's a spreadsheet I've been keeping for myself. You're welcome to use for reference.

I live in the Philly Market so it's got the locals listed as Philly locals.

I like to trot this out when people I work with start talking HD :D

Attachments

• DTV-vs-Comcast-vs-Dish-HD.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 183
RSN's are up. these are the game only hd channels. okay......cmt-hd, vh1-hd, mtv-hd, nick-hd, spike-hd are also up.....no biography yet at 6:10.

RSN'S: arizona, ALT, ohio, sun sports, florida, south and comcast sports net new england as of 6:20 am.

UPDATE: i'm getting a discrepancy between my online guide and what channel 77 is currently showing at 6:30 regarding the RSN's. those i've listed are showing in the overall favorites guide, which i have in a list all channels mode.

channel 77 says the following RSN's are now games only hd: 632-1, 630-1, 631-1, 649-1, 641-1, 637-1, 634-1, 651-1, 638-1, 654-1, 644-1 and 620-1.

there is no biography hd listed anywhere but cmt, vh1, mtv, spike and nick are now in hd.

also forgot to mention, there are 5 new hd ppv channels listed from 175-179. a quick look at my mini-guide confirms the rsn game only hd channels listed on channel 77.
Its being posted elswhere that BIO wont be up today, looks like that is a glitch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)