What's for dinner ?

Not as good as dfergie's ribs I'm sure but I made some really awesome bacon green chile cheeseburgers on the grill with tater tots and a side salad. A couple of craft brews for the chef were also required side items.:drunk

Reactions: dfergie and Bobby
Instant pot pinto beans cooked with bacon, green chile, and lil smokies. Added ground pork cooked with green chile, diced jalepeno and onion for 5 minutes at high psi... pretty good with right amount of heat. (4 burritos and 3 containers for future work use along with container for later tonight if I get muchies)

Reactions: Bobby and TRG
Chicken thighs on the grill with my secret adobo rub, garlic and mushroom rice with grilled mixed vegetables.

My neighbor (a widow) poked her head over the fence in Tim The Tool Man fashion asked me what I was cooking. So she got invited over too and brought a bottle of wine. My wife and her get along well. The rest of us enjoyed a nice assortment of ales. Good times.

Reactions: dfergie
Taco Tuesday. Marinated then grilled chicken tenderloins, lettuce, tomato, avocado slices and home made salsa on soft corn tortillias. Sides of rice and my famous Anasazi beans. Mexican lager for me Sangria for the wife.

Whole chicken cut up. Green pepper, onion and mushroom skewers. Salad. Grilled outside in 100 degree weather. Mexican lager and lots of H2O.

Reactions: dfergie