What's For Lunch?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, I made myself a nice big salad and a couple pb&j's, and tossed them into my cooler along with an apple and a couple bananas .... a got a phone call that work is cancelled today because the yard we were gonna work at is too wet. So it all goes into the fridge. But yeah, that's probably what I'll have. (Not just for "lunch" though -- I usually pack second-breakfast, lunch, and second-lunch/dinner and bring it all to work in case I end up working late.

Man I am kinda of hungry today.. was just thinking of one of these babies at Fuddruckers :eek::eek:

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 173
  • FUDDMONSTER.jpg
    FUDDMONSTER.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 200
I just had a delicious, big, fat, juicy, vine-ripened, homegrown tomato. Sliced with a little salt & pepper.
Nothing better than a real tomato! Makes the summer heat a little more tolerable! My garden is producing a very good crop this year!

Tom in TX

2 Split Chicken Breasts, had them in a Apple Juice / Apple Cider Vinegar/ Rub marinate for about an hour, then pulled and placed on foil with rub on both sides, BBQ Potato chips crumbled lightly over both sides and a half strip of bacon for each then wrapped and put on grill... cooking now.

Last edited:
Spangles, #12, Turkey bacon Ranch on sourdough bun, with lettuce and tomato. French fries (love their fries) and a diet pepsi.

Kids had cheeseburgers, ketchup only, with fries and root beer.

I've been wanting to eat there for a couple weeks, so we finally did today.

Tommy's Burger, very popular here in LAKERS town, Double chili burger with fries

444990976_5de21d113d.jpg

Tommy's Burger, very popular here in LAKERS town, Double chili burger with fries

444990976_5de21d113d.jpg

Oh yeah! Did you get it at the original Tommy's down on Beverly and Rampart? I used to go there all the time when I worked in the area. God I'm hungry just looking at it. Mexican for dinner tonight for sure!

Oh yeah! Did you get it at the original Tommy's down on Beverly and Rampart? I used to go there all the time when I worked in the area. God I'm hungry just looking at it. Mexican for dinner tonight for sure!

I wish I went to that one. Actually my business is very close to the one in North Hills right off the 405. :D

And it was great too. :up