What's For Lunch?

How do you do your homemade fries? Cut up potatoes and deep fry? Bake?

Yes, I cut up a few potatoes, string type fries but I cut them fat, then into a pot of hot oil on the stovetop for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. I guess you would say deep fried. I hardly ever eat fatty food but occasionally I have to have some good old fashioned french fries to satisfy the need for grease.:)

Stir Fry (border line fajita's)
2 Skinless Chicken Breasts sliced
1/4 Bell Pepper Diced
2 slice's of Onion Diced
2 slice's Bacon
2 Tortilla's
My Rub
Put everything together and put in a baggie for about an hour with 1/4 cup of Apple Juice...
Sprinkled my Rub over...cooking in electric skillet...

My German Short Haired Pointer catches squirrels and rabbits all the time in the backyard. He prefers his rare with little to no seasoning. ;)

As for me... yuck. I aint trying that. :p

oh man.. that stuff was good! seriously. for these two, my neighbor made them. the soup was like a tomato consomme (or something)
carrots, peas. He said that he made it in the crock pot. only real issue with it was that he let it go too long and wound up with some bone fragments in it.
for the squirrel itself, skin it, clean it, take extremeties off throw it in the pot & cook it ;-) you'd think it was a squab or something and the meat texture was kinda like pot roast, those kinda long "strings" of meat.. sounds gross but it isn't.

rabbit pie was even better imho. think of a turkey pot pie, but it was rabbit instead. peas, carrots, corn, beans and then packed full with the filling.. great stuff.
if anybody really wants it, I'll ask the neighbor for a more compleat recipe

Easter Brunch

Went to a local Italian Restaurant for an Easter Brunch. I had the following:

Prime Rib
Ham
Eggs Benedict
Sausage Links
Bacon
Roasted Potatoes & Peppers
Waffles with Strawberries, Whipped Cream and Maple Syrup
Rigatoni's with Marinara
Linguine with Crab
Antipasto Salad
Pasta Salad
Rolls with Butter
Cinnamon Nut Rolls
Chocolate Cake
Brownies
Iced Tea
Coffee

I don't know how I made it out of the place. I was stuffed!