Wheeeee......I'm unemployed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
98% of the agents are great and ready to help no matter what company they represent, but there is always one that you just want to throttle when your done. My company does government insurance claims for several government entities and there are some companies that you can get right thru to and others that try to make it an act of congress to get anything done. My favorites are Farmers Insurance and Progressive I can get a claim set up and have payment for our clients in 7-10 days. The unmentionable companies take 90-120 days and their adjusters won't return a call and then when you go to file suit you get the ol we never received your fax. As long as your not on a disaster team or in a call center during storm season, you will do great and find it an easy laid back industry to work in.

Thats what I realize...some companies are quick and some give ya the run-around. Call the one office...oh you need the California office. Call Cali and then its no you need the Texas office. Call Texas and they say "need to fax the info..no phone calls"

but we dont deal with claims so thats nice :)

Congrats !

The short commute and the less-stressful job sound like a wonderful improvement.

You might have to put a more relaxed face on your avatar... :D

I hinted at SatAV, but apparently he was out of town and didn't get the suggestion.
Ya might've wound up somewhere the satellites were all different in the sky! ;)

I wish you the best, with all of the time and help you give on this forum, it must be quite the balancing act to get it all done! I am sure I speak for the majority of the members - your the best!:up
Bob

Congrats !

The short commute and the less-stressful job sound like a wonderful improvement.

You might have to put a more relaxed face on your avatar... :D
maybe ;)

I hinted at SatAV, but apparently he was out of town and didn't get the suggestion.
Ya might've wound up somewhere the satellites were all different in the sky! ;)

I couldnt move to California....Minnesota is my home. Now if Sadoun or SatelliteAv or another FTA company wanted to open a Minnesota office, well then.... :D

well they always say day 2 is the big one

well I'm still having fun. Like I say its very refreshing. Make calls all day and you don't get hollered at :)
Although I do miss not being here most of the day :p

The one trainer came to me and was kinda shocked at how many calls I got through this morning..he hasn't seen that many made in the 1st day with so few errors :) (and one error was his fault..he gave me wrong info)

Allright ICE, thats good to hear!:up

I knew you would have a better one in no time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)