When does 189 NFL+SF start?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
The ad in the Nov. Directv magazine states this price,but it doesn't say if it starts the first or later in Nov.
I would hate to order this weekend and have a $ 100.00 price drop the next.:confused:

Call now and talk to retention. I called and simply stated that I had heard they were offering the new customer Sunday Ticket promotion to existing customers and asked very politely if "it was an option for me." He immediately came back and said I could have had it from day 1. No sell on free superfan though. I thanked him, hung up, and called to talk to the normal customer service line. He was aware of the free SF offer and looked it up just to be sure. He commented that my timing was great since the offer started Aug 1 and ENDS NOV 1.

Now of course each situation may be different so YMMV. I've been with D* for 3 years, been able to get this offer all 3 years, and am out of contract. I have 1 HR20, 1 R15, and a standard receiver. I already had the premier package (never downgraded after last year's offer) so in effect D* is actually giving me a $30 programming credit for 4 months AND free ST/SF.

11/02 or 11/03.

I just signed up a couple days ago. My install isn't going to happen until 11/26. If I call after 11/02-11/03 do you think they will give me the discount since I won't actually have the service for almost a month later?

I just signed up a couple days ago. My install isn't going to happen until 11/26. If I call after 11/02-11/03 do you think they will give me the discount since I won't actually have the service for almost a month later?

yes the offer is from 11/02 or 11/03 until like 12/28...its just that with your install being 11/26 u are only getting 5 weeks of football.

NFL Sunday Ticket - 2nd half of season

Does anyone know of the plan that will be available come Monday for NFL Sunday Ticket for the remaining weeks of the season. I don't currently have NFL Sunday Ticket but am interested in ordering it if D* will drop the price down from the current level since 8 weeks have already passed, why should I pay full price for only half (or less) of the season. Also, in the past has D* offered 2nd half of the season and the entire next season for a special price ? I'd be willing to do that to.

ditto that. I was going to order this weekend, but if they'll give me a deal like that, I'll wait.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts