Which NFL games are you receiving this week?

CBS early game Colts @ Bears

Fox early game Rams @ Lions

Fox late game 49ers @ Packers

In every one of these slots we got the game I would most like to see. However, the only game I will be watching full time is the Lions game. As a fantasy football nerd I will be watching NFL Redzone during Lions commercial breaks and for the late games.

The Toledo feed will show the Browns on Fox ...
So, Lions fans outside of Detroit will need to find Channel 2 if they can get it to watch the Lions game in this area.

I show Toledo Fox carrying the Lions game and not the Brownies

Too soon to tell, most haven't been populated in the guide, just says NFL Football.

I know the Rams and Lions will be on locally on Fox at 1 out of Detroit and the Colts and Bears on CBS at 1.
The Toledo feed will show the Browns on Fox ...
So, Lions fans outside of Detroit will need to find Channel 2 if they can get it to watch the Lions game in this area.

I hate that, Cleveland is 2.5 hours away and Detroit is 45 minutes away, but locally they show the Browns whenever possible.

Update,
Apparently the Browns are blacked out for the Opening weekend from our area .... that rarely happens.

As mentioned previously :

Toledo:

Bears @ Colts 1 CBS
Rams @ Lions 1 Fox

49ers @ Packers 4 FOX

This opening week the games are the same for the other market I get, Detroit, typically they have a different game.
Particularly when the Browns are on in Toledo ...

Another incredibly stupid and outdated rule that the NFL likes to hold onto I suppose. However I don't think that applies for us because A: The stadium is 100 miles away from the television station, and B: Patriots are playing away this week.

I'm not seeing this anywhere. I have seen that there is a game on but I suppose they haven't decided which one. They'll probably pick that one since it's the "most local" of the bunch, unless you count the Eagles game.. Again at the end of the day doesn't matter since I have NFL ST. Speaking of, I better order that soon.

Week 1 is in Freeview !

being in Toledo the blackout rules dont apply

Someone posted that maybe it has to do with the fact the Brownies are on Fox which is not their "station" (per se). So they would rather show the Lions.

being in Toledo the blackout rules dont apply

Someone posted that maybe it has to do with the fact the Brownies are on Fox which is not their "station" (per se). So they would rather show the Lions.

Hmmm, don't know ...

So that means that they should be available on the ST like the rest of the teams, correct ?

Local:

1PM eastern games

FO:mad:WXXA)- Redskins/Saints
CBS(WRGB)- Jets/Bills

4PM eastern game

FO:mad:WXXA)- 49ers/Packers

Week 2 (Sept. 16)- Boston

Cardinals at Patriots- 1:00pm (FOX)
Jets at Steelers- 4:25pm (CBS)

CBS Games here Ravens @ Eagles and Fox Games is Redskins @ Rams Unless it don't sell out but they are close to being a sell out :)

Since the Lions are in Primetime this week...

1PM ET

CBS: Ravens @ Eagles
FOX: TBA (probably Vikings @ Colts)

4:25 ET

CBS: Jets @ Steelers

Now I thought since the Lions are in primetime this week, we would get a Late game on FOX this week as well, but I guess that's not the case?:confused:

Cincinnati and Dayton
CBS - 1pm - Browns @ Bengals (look for me on the right/south end zone)
CBS - 4:30 - Jets @ Steelers

Cincinnati
Fox - 1pm Minnesota Vikings @ Indianapolis Colts - 1PM

Dayton
Fox - 4pm TBA (Dallas @Seattle or Washington @ St. Louis)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts