Which NFL games are you receiving this week?

Just posted on Facebook by the Bengals:
Cincinnati Bengals

We announce that Sunday's game against Cleveland at PBS is a sellout. The game will be televised in Cincinnati on Local 12. Let's put Monday's game behind us and get ready to devour the Browns. Who's with us?

I'll look again when I get home tonight. As of this moment, Fox 19 still has the Vikings @ Colts game at 1pm listed on their web site through Titan TV. http://www.fox19.com/category/7175/fox19-wxix-channel-19-television-schedule

The TV Broadcast maps are out now too. But I wonder about how correct they are now. They have both Cincinnati and Dayton stations (Dayton's CBS Tower and TV studio are both within 75 miles of PBS as is 90% of the entire Dayton market population.) showing the Colts game. They do have a note at the bottom though: NOTE: PENDING BLACKOUTS IN MIAMI AND CINCINNATI

The TV Broadcast maps are out now too. But I wonder about how correct they are now. They have both Cincinnati and Dayton stations (Dayton's CBS Tower and TV studio are both within 75 miles of PBS as is 90% of the entire Dayton market population.) showing the Colts game. They do have a note at the bottom though: NOTE: PENDING BLACKOUTS IN MIAMI AND CINCINNATI

I'm sure JP figured the Bengals would be blacked out so they filled in the Fox with the "possible" game.
If the Benglas arent blacked out you will get a late Fox game

I got a message from channel 19 at about noon saying that they had updated their schedule. Both WRGT Fox 45 Dayton and WXIX Fox 19 have scheduled 4pm game Dallas @ Seattle.

Week 3 (Sept. 23)- Boston

Jets at Dolphins- 1:00pm (CBS)
Buccaneers at Cowboys- 1:00pm (FOX)
Texans at Broncos- 4:25pm (CBS)

2 games this week
Minneapolis
no early CBS game
Texans/Peyton late game
Vikes/9ers on Fox

Dont know what Mankato will get for a early CBS (since they can show one)...maybe the national game

In Connecticut:

1PM-Jets at. Dolphins-WCBS2 and WFSB3
1PM-Bucs at. Cowboys-FOX61
4PM-Steelers at. Raiders-WCBS2
4PM-Texans at. Broncos-WFSB3

In Missouri: Rams @ Bears 12pm on Fox Chiefs @ Saints 12pm and Texans @ Broncos 3pm on CBS :) Thanks for NFL Sunday Ticket :)

CBS (Dayton & Cincinnati)
1pm Bengals @ Redskins
4:30p Steelers @ Raiders

Fox
1pm (Dayton) Bucks @ Cowboys
4pm (Cincinnati) Eagles @ Cards

English premier league is at 1 in Cinci and 4:30 in Dayton

Week 4 is pretty simple

Fox (DH)
noon Vikes/Lions
3:00 Packers/Saints

CBS (SH)
3:00 Oakland/Peyton + some other people ;)

Week 4- Boston

Patriots at Bills- 1:00pm (CBS)
49ers at Jets- 1:00pm (FOX)
Saints at Packers- 4:25pm (FOX)

Hopefully the players will be THE story this week.

1PM-CBS

Pats at. Bills on WFSB3

1PM-FOX

49ers at. Jets on FOX61

4PM-CBS

Raiders at. Broncos on WCBS2

4PM-FOX

Saints at. Packers on FOX61

1PM- Patriots/Bills - CBS(WRGB)
1PM- 49ers/Jets- FO:mad:WXXA)
4PM- Saints/Packers- FO:mad:WXXA)

I think the NFL and FOX people thought the Saints/Packers game would be with both teams above .500, of course Packers should be, but thats another story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)