Which NFL games are you receiving this week?

next week another super easy week of games (didnt need any brain cells to figure this one out)

lets see...Vikes at 3:00 on CBS
Packers play on Fox at noon so of course Fox9 will show it
and we get the national game at noon (yeesh!)

CBS
Noon Cleveland/NYG
3:00 Vikes/Tennessee (original schedule said noon but the Twin Cities Marathon is next Sunday and they close off roads by the dome....NFL switched this in July to 3PM game...marathon is done by noon)

FOX
Noon Indy/GB

Week 5- Boston

Browns at Giants- 1:00pm (CBS)
Eagles at Steelers- 1:00pm (FOX)
Manning at Brady- 4:25pm (CBS)

WEEK 5
CBS 1pm (Cincinnati & Dayton)
Miami @ Cincinnati (provided there is a sell-out)
4pm
Denver @ New England

FOX
Cincinnati
1pm Phiily @ Pittsburgh - Provided there is no Bengals Sell-out
Dayton
1pm TBA - provided there is no Bengals sell-out.

St.Louis Games on Fox 12pm Packers @ Colts on CBS 12pm Ravens @ Chiefs 3pm Broncos @ Patriots :)

Week 6- Boston

Cowboys at Ravens- 1:00pm (FOX)
Patriots at Seahawks- 4:05pm (CBS)
Giants at 49ers- 4:25pm (FOX)

Noon on Fox Rams @ Dolphins 3pm Giants @ 49ers........ 3pm on CBS Patriots and Seahawks :) Thanks for NFL Sunday Ticket :)

week 7...another easy week
Minneapolis
Noon CBS...NONE (Vikes at home)
3:00 Jets/New England
Fox Noon Arizona/Vikes

Mankato can show an early game opposite Vikes (outside the 75 mile radius)
Noon CBS Baltimore/Houston

Games for 10/21/2012 12pm on Fox on Fox Packers @ Rams 3pm on Fox Cardinals @ Giants 3pm on CBS Jets @ Patriots :) I thank for NFL Sunday Ticket :)

Think I forgot to mention that I got Jets/Colts and then Seahawks/Pats. And I got Ravens/Cowboys and Giants/49ers.

This Sunday

Ravens at. Texans-WFSB 3
Redskins at. Giants-FOX 61

Jets at. Pats-WCBS 2 and WFSB 3

Also, remember no late FOX game because of the NLCS.

Week 7- Boston

Ravens at Texans- 1:00pm (CBS)
Redskins at Giants- 1:00pm (FOX)
Jets at Patriots- 4:25pm (CBS)

We get sh** on..Jets at NE at 4pm..
Panthers ( puke) at home to be victimized by Dullass...One question I have is how in the hell the NFL decided that the San Francisco market is the only DMA west of the Mississippi River that gets the Cleveland vs Indy game while everyone else gets Baltimore at Houston.
Thanks goodness for the NFL Red Zone channel....
Or I'm playing golf.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question I have is how in the hell the NFL decided that the San Francisco market is the only DMA west of the Mississippi River that gets the Cleveland vs Indy game while everyone else gets Baltimore at Houston.

That is a bizarre decision by the NFL, and the only thing I can think of is the Andrew Luck factor in the Bay Area. But that shouldn't trump a marquee matchup such as Ravens-Texans.

12pm on Fox Packers @ Rams 3pm on Fox TBA since Baseball Game was changed to night game 3pm on CBS Jets @ Patriots :)

Fox only has one game this week and they are all early games

so you will get only 2 games
Fox early
CBS late (because Rams at home and you are in STL so no game can go opposite it)

just like me here in Minneapolis...Vikes at home

I got the Ravens/Texans and Jets and Pats on WFSB 3.
Jets and Pats on WCBS 2.
Redskins and Giants on FOX 61.

I do have a question. How the hell did we end up with only 2 4 pm games? I dont understand it. If that was the case, they couldnt move a FOX game from 1pm to 4pm? Or how about another CBS game at 4pm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)