Which NFL games are you receiving this week?

Fox or Cbs need to bring back Gus Johnson,that dude really gets excited!Marv Albert and Kenny Albert's voices remind me of someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard!So to me Simms and Nantz aren't so bad,like the Moose and Goose too.

12pm on Fox Giants vs Bengals 3pm on Fox Rams @ 49ers 12pm on CBS Broncos vs Panthers :)

Fret not, Nantz and Simms will be calling the Broncos-Chargers game that week, and Kevin Harlan/Solomon Wilcots will be calling Colts-Pats.

In fact, we don't have to worry about Nantz and Simms ruining our Patriots viewing Sunday until AT LEAST December 2nd in Miami! :)

Thats really surprising. I figured Nantz and Simms would cover Brady and Luck's first meeting. Its not really a throwaway game anymore.

At least we get another 4pm game. I'm tired of these 2 4pm games. Remember when there used to be 4 or 5 late games?

Nov 18th
CBS DH...Vikes off
3:00 CBS game...there is only one SD/Denver
Fox Noon.....hmmm lets see....open slot and no Vikes....oh yeah Packers/Lions
Noon CBS will probably be the "big game" of NE/Indy

well I was close...since they moved NE/Indy to late game we get as the early game
Cleveland and Dallas

seriously???

Packers/Lions on Fox at noon
SD/Denver at 3 on CBS

Week 11- Boston

Jets at Rams- 1:00pm (CBS)
*Cardinals at Falcons- 1:00pm (FOX)
Colts at Patriots- 4:25pm (CBS)

*I wouldn't be surprised if the FOX affilate gets switched over to Packers-Lions

WCBS2 AND WFSB3

1PM-Jets at. Rams
4PM-Colts at. Pats

FOX61

1PM-Eagles at. Redskins

Bill, do you think you'll get Eagles/Redskins instead of Lions/Packers?

The whole New England area (and really the East Coast) gets Philly/Washington except for the Boston market which gets what Bill says

NYC gets the late game

The whole New England area (and really the East Coast) gets Philly/Washington except for the Boston market which gets what Bill says

NYC gets the late game

Exactly, and this is why I'm confused about the choice. From strictly a geopraphic standpoint, Eagles-Redskins would have made the most sense. If they went the "when in doubt go with the A-game" route, Packers-Lions would have been the choice. But Cards-Falcons??! I don't get it. :confused:

now they changed it to the GB/Detroit game EXCEPT in your area Bill

all New England (exc Boston); Albuquerque NM; Albany and Watertown NY: PHI-WSH to GB-DET

now they changed it to the GB/Detroit game EXCEPT in your area Bill

all New England (exc Boston); Albuquerque NM; Albany and Watertown NY: PHI-WSH to GB-DET

The only reason I can think of (Cards-Falcons being shown in Boston), is showcasing Matt Ryan because he's a BC alum. But the FOX affiliate has never had a tendency to do that before, and more importantly, BC themselves can't draw flies when they're on the tube here. :eek:

Exactly, and this is why I'm confused about the choice. From strictly a geopraphic standpoint, Eagles-Redskins would have made the most sense. If they went the "when in doubt go with the A-game" route, Packers-Lions would have been the choice. But Cards-Falcons??! I don't get it. :confused:

I guess thats because thats the B game? Im not sure really. Cards/Falcons will have Kenny, Moose and Goose as the announcers.

1PM CBS - Cleveland at Dallas
1PM CBS - Jacksonville at Houston
4PM CBS - Indy at NE
4PM FOX - NO at Oakland

Dish
Fox -11:00 Eagles at Redskins
CBS -11:00 Browns at Cowboys, 2:00 Chargers at Broncos

DIRECTV
Fox -East 2:00 Saints at Raiders
Fox -West 11:00 Packers at Lions
CBS - East 11:00 Jets at Rams, 2:00 Colts at Patriots
CBS - West 11:00 Cowboys at Browns, 2:00 Chargers at Broncos

Week 12- Boston

Falcons at Buccaneers- 1:00pm (FOX)
Broncos at Chiefs- 1:00pm (CBS)
49ers at Saints- 4:25pm (FOX)

Week 12 St.Louis,Mo Vikings@ Bears (Fox) Rams @ Arizona 3:15pm (Fox) Broncos @ Chiefs (CBS) Thanks for the NFL Sunday Ticket :D :)

CBS Late (Vikes on road so the rule doesnt apply yet CBS locally wants the late game only)
Balt/SD

Fox Early..Vikes/Bears
Fox Late...SF/NO