Which NFL games are you receiving this week?

Week 8- Boston

Patriots vs. Rams in London- 1:00pm (CBS)
Redskins at Steelers- 1:00pm (FOX)
Giants at Cowboys- 4:25pm (FOX)

Giants-Cowboys is a de facto national game next Sunday, since every market outside of Kansas City will receive that game.

BillD1984 said:
Week 8- Boston

Patriots vs. Rams in London- 1:00pm (CBS)
Redskins at Steelers- 1:00pm (FOX)
Giants at Cowboys- 4:25pm (FOX)

I'm going to call the Queen this week to see if she can stop Nantz from entering England.

I'm assuming that Buck will not be calling NFL, this week due to the World Series.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I do have a question. How the hell did we end up with only 2 4 pm games? I dont understand it. If that was the case, they couldnt move a FOX game from 1pm to 4pm? Or how about another CBS game at 4pm?

CBS only has the singleheader this week so why have more than 1 late game?
As for the Fox late game...I assume because the WS is after that its easier to have one game to worry about finishing on time instead of say 2 or 3. They can't move a game unless they give like 10 day notice or something like that (like they do with the flex games)

By the way....Week 11 ( Nov 18th) we have the same thing but this time its CBS
One late Fox game (NO & Oakland) which will go to those 2 markets only (and neighboring ones)
One late CBS game (SD & Denver) which everyone will see but the Bay Area

as for games here in the Twin Cities...since the Vikes play this Thursday

CBS Noon....Jax & Packers....duh
Fox Noon...Carolina and Chicago
Fox 3:25...what do you think? ;)

I'm going to call the Queen this week to see if she can stop Nantz from entering England.

I'm assuming that Buck will not be calling NFL, this week due to the World Series.

Might not be a valid assumption after all. The Lions are hosting Seattle in a 1pm start on 10/28, a FOX game. The Tigers will host game 4 of the WS that night.

There is a recent precedent for it that actually had a much tighter timeframe that Buck had to deal with...

Joe Buck to do Giants-49ers, Cardinals-Giants doubleheader

YES!!! If she could do that for us, for all I care, SHE can call the game! :)

Last edited:
Dolphins at. Jets-WCBS2
Patriots vs. Rams (London)-WFSB3
Redskins at. Steelers-FOX61

Then at 4pm
Raiders at. Cheifs-WCBS2
Giants at. Cowboys-FOX61

12pm on Fox Panthers @ Bears 3pm on Fox Giants @ Cowboys .....12pm on CBS Patriots @ Rams from London England :)

Week 9- Boston

Broncos at Bengals- 1:00pm (CBS)
Panthers at Redskins- 1:00pm (FOX)
Steelers at Giants- 4:25pm (CBS)

Dolphins at. Jets-WCBS2
Patriots vs. Rams (London)-WFSB3
Redskins at. Steelers-FOX61

Then at 4pm
Raiders at. Cheifs-WCBS2
Giants at. Cowboys-FOX61

To clairify, the Raiders/Cheifs game wasnt shown on WCBS2. I think it was a singleheader for CBS anyway.

Another easy to figure out week

Minneapolis
CBS Noon Denver/Cincy
CBS 3:00 the only game at that timeslot on that network.....so unless you live in Bay area or Seattle you'll get Pittsburgh/NYG
Fox 3:00 Vikes/Seattle

God the next two weeks suck if you dont have NFL ST (for me at least)

so lets see...next week
Fox has DH...Vikes at home

Vikes at Noon on Fox
CBS 3:00 game is the "throwaway game" of Jets and Seahawks (no game can go against the Vikes if they are at home)...not that any of these are barnburners
BUF @ NE, OAK @ BAL, DEN @ CAR, TN @ MIA, SD @ TB
Fox 3:00 game is either Dallas/Philly or SF/St Louis.....hmmmmmmmm ;)

Nov 18th
CBS DH...Vikes off
3:00 CBS game...there is only one SD/Denver
Fox Noon.....hmmm lets see....open slot and no Vikes....oh yeah Packers/Lions
Noon CBS will probably be the "big game" of NE/Indy

I dont know if I should make a new thread about this but have you guys thought about the flex scheduling thats coming up? I dont think they move any Sunday night games. The Sunday night games scheduled after tonight:

Houston at. Chicago(Not a part of the flex scheduling)
Baltimore at. Pittsburgh
Green Bay at. NY Giants
Philadelphia at. Dallas
Detroit at. Green Bay
San Fran. at. New England
San Diego at. NY Jets
Week 17 is TBD

Do you see a bad game in the bunch? I really dont. Maybe SD and NYJ. I think New Orleans plays Dallas that week, maybe that will be the flex game? Interesting that Balt./Pitts. is the same week as Indy./NE. Would NBC relish in a Luck vs. Brady game considering that the Colts are not half bad?

I dont know if I should make a new thread about this but have you guys thought about the flex scheduling thats coming up? I dont think they move any Sunday night games. The Sunday night games scheduled after tonight:

Baltimore at. Pittsburgh
Green Bay at. NY Giants
Philadelphia at. Dallas
Detroit at. Green Bay
San Diego at. NY Jets
Week 17 is TBD

Do you see a bad game in the bunch? I really dont. Maybe SD and NYJ. I think New Orleans plays Dallas that week, maybe that will be the flex game? Interesting that Balt./Pitts. is the same week as Indy./NE. Would NBC relish in a Luck vs. Brady game considering that the Colts are not half bad?

There's zero chance that the NFL will flex out the Ravens-Steelers game. As far as the rest of the schedule goes, Chargers-Jets will more than likely be flexed out. The rest of the schedule stays put, with Eagles-Cowboys having an outside chance of being flexed out (highly unlikely considering NFC East= ratings gold).

Baltimore at. Pittsburgh
Green Bay at. NY Giants
Philadelphia at. Dallas
Detroit at. Green Bay
San Diego at. NY Jets
Week 17 is TBD

There's zero chance that the NFL will flex out the Ravens-Steelers game. As far as the rest of the schedule goes, Chargers-Jets will more than likely be flexed out. The rest of the schedule stays put, with Eagles-Cowboys having an outside chance of being flexed out (highly unlikely considering NFC East= ratings gold).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/05/ravens-steelers-remains-on-nbc-in-week-11-patriots-colts-at-425/

Well the Pats got "flexed" to 4:25. Which for me absolutely sucks, now I can't go to the game and since I'll be home I be stuck in Jim Nantz HELL:flame:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ains-on-nbc-in-week-11-patriots-colts-at-425/

Well the Pats got "flexed" to 4:25. Which for me absolutely sucks, now I can't go to the game and since I'll be home I be stuck in Jim Nantz HELL:flame:

Fret not, Nantz and Simms will be calling the Broncos-Chargers game that week, and Kevin Harlan/Solomon Wilcots will be calling Colts-Pats.

In fact, we don't have to worry about Nantz and Simms ruining our Patriots viewing Sunday until AT LEAST December 2nd in Miami! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)