Which Package Do You Have?

I have a 922 with OTA module. Everything Package, HD Free, Platinum HD, Free Playboy, Multisport Package and external Hard Drive. I may have missed something. I pretty much just subscribed to everything there was.

I have the 59.99 package, dvr, single receiver & protection plan. 78.00 + change as of this month. I feel very SQUEEZED...I was going to give DISH up(after 11 years) because the extra 78$ a month would help me alot. I could just watch DVDs instead. I have at least 7 neighbors that have done this, but there is alot I would miss. So I am currently trying to figure out what to get: probably the 120 package, get rid of the single receiver and the protection plan. I could save at least 25$ a month.
I am going to really miss AMC & BBCA, but I will get the shows I want on DVD anyway.
If I switch to a lesser package will I still get Starz FREE.....I didn't even realize I had it until I went to pay this months bill.
Thanks

I keep top 200 for msnbc. Would drop down to 120 otherwise.

Welcome Pac, I have thought of going up to 120, but don't want to loose MSNBC. Bugs me that I was not included in the Free Starz, been told twice that I need 120 or above. Added WPIX and KTLA supper stations.

Scott

Welcome Pac, I have thought of going up to 120, but don't want to loose MSNBC. Bugs me that I was not included in the Free Starz, been told twice that I need 120 or above. Added WPIX and KTLA supper stations.

Scott

While I understand that you are upset about not getting Free Starz, if you like movies, you may want to add the Encore Movie Pack a la carte for $5/month to your current package (The Welcome Pack, WPIX, and KTLA). The Encore Movie Pack includes:
341 Encore West
342 Encore Westerns
343 Encore Action
344 Encore Mystery
345 Encore Drama
346 Encore Love
377 MoviePlex
[However, 340 Encore East HD or/and SD is not included, and 347 Encore Wam is not included.]
I hope that helps. :)

Just PM one the DIRT folks here with your telephone number and they will be able to tell you if you are under contract.....

I downgraded to Dish Mexico after I got Hulu Plus. It includes that local channels in HD, a bunch of Spanish channels, and free Playboy with 1975 VHS quality video, all for only $20 per month.

I have the AEP, with the free DISH Platinum, and a VIP 922 with OTA and a VIP 612. Just sucks I cant get my locals due to NLOS on the WA I have the EA, but at least I can get dish. I have fell in love with the DISH Platinum pack, love EPIX and LOGO. I watched 3 movies on EPIX last night, Ca$h, tyler perry's madea goes to jail , and thelma and louise. So will be keeping it after Feb 2012.

Enjoying AT250 + Sports Pack here. A bunch of stuff going on to satisfy the DVR hunger. A good amount of movie channels with the encores and the free Starz 'till next Feb.

If I had to downgrade I'd go to Latino Dos, it has some of my favorite channels from AT200 and AT250.

I have top 200/free hd+ Hbo(hbo go too) I also have one 211k with external hard drive for dvr for my boy. I also have the google revue unit but I don't have it integrated ,because it wasn't worth the $4.00 fee.

I have the AT250 with locals and 3 people in the home with different viewing habits. So I feel the extra for the AT250 vs. a lower package is worth it. Plus, being disabled, tv is pretty much what I have to do! Been with Dish since 2001 and really like the service. Have had AT120 and AT200 but love AT250.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts