Who Would win the ALCS - Red Sox or Yankees?

God I hope so.

As great as a team and history the Yankees have really hope the SOX take it this year. It would be the most exciting thing to happen in a long time. :)

I'll be rooting for the Red Sox

jwaltz666 said:
Sorry dude, the Indians are already out
No they're not. There's a tribe down in Hotlanta. I'm hoping they get back home to there birth place, so those Redsox minutemen can scalp them and run them out of town for good.

There is nothing in this world that I hate more than the Boston Red Sox, well maybe the Celtics, okay the Bruins, yes the Patroits too. Come to think of it, I hate everything that has anything to do with Massachusetts, including politicians. GO YANKEES!

Yeah I know I thought I was dead meat last night...

Part of me says it will be over tonight and part of me says its rigged and will go to game 7 because of all the advertising revenue at stake. :D

(Now where the hell did those black helicopeters come from) :D

newlogo.jpg

http://thecurseofthebambino.net

Lets Go YANKEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. C
--------------------------
Free Wifi

If the Yankees do win, which I hate to say is more than likely, and the Astros win, which I really hope happens, then I think it would be funny to see the Yankees lose to the Astros.

Neutron said:
If the Yankees do win, which I hate to say is more than likely, and the Astros win, which I really hope happens, then I think it would be funny to see the Yankees lose to the Astros.

Im hoping for the same matchup Yanks Vs Astros. I wanna see what the yankee fans throw at the rocket..

ruth-small.gif

DID anyone else lose the NY -Bos game ? 8 th inning tie score and poof now im watchin the houston Vs St louis game and my FX Voom channel is airing the same game when Fox instructed me too tune to this channel to continue viewing
the ny Vs Bos game
WTF????

St. Louis and Houston markets switched games, everyone else is the same. I guess Voom isn't to keen to adapt. The operators had to make the appropriate switch... FX East has the Astros game FX West has the Yankees. It might have worked better to leave the fox system alone, but then again some viewers only have OTA and want to watch their local team inning by inning...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)