Who Would win the ALCS - Red Sox or Yankees?

maybe 389 or 388 is unblackedout?

But both houston and st. louis are o&o fox stations so you should get the game on 88 or 89 (if you have D* HD)

you might get the yankees game back though when your's is over ;)

Man this is a long game. I'm not watching it since I'm at work but I'm keeping up with the score.

not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I can't even come close to staying up late enough to see the end of these games. :no Sucks to be me -- there's been some great finishes lately!

Boston gets one more day of breath... Tonight if there is a game should be a classic. (Rain in the forecast).

Voted Yankees...
want rRed Sox to pull off a miracle everyone will be talking about for years.

Man what games the past few nights, hats off to both teams. :)

I found it funny that when this game ended last night the NL game was already in the 8th inning.

I still say Sox in 7 games. :)

Boston has some great fans. Almost 100 years of disappointment and their still there. I for one can't feel sorry for them. You had a great run with the Celtics, you have now arguably the best football team that ever stepped on the field, now you want your baseball team to win a World Series? Boo Hoo.
I didn't see any Boston fans shed a tear when Arizona ripped our hearts out in 2001 after 9/11 when NY needed a Championship worse than ever.

One day far far away I wouldn't mind seeing the Sox finally win one. Maybe in 2018, that rings a nice bell.
AS LONG as they don't go through us and our step son Pedro is watching the game on TV somewhere under a rock.

With that said, Yankees in 7.
I expect Curt to pitch the game of his life tonight.

Go Astros! St. Louis is the only team in the league that can match the Yankees bat for bat.

Scott, you may get your wish. Sox up 4-0 bottom of the 6th.

I would like to see a Sox-Astros WS. What would be ironic is it would be the same states that the Presidential candidates are from if that were to happen.

This is kind of wierd with all the cops of the field.

I got to give the umps credit they are making the correct calls. I know the fans in the stand are mad, but the calls have been correct.

Scott, your Yankees Suck in bold red makes me laugh every time I see it.

We go to Game 7!!!!

We will never die! We've been winning World Series's for a hundred years and we will continue for a hundred more. Tonight is just one paragraph in our book of success.

I hope you guys don't get too excited. You didn't fold down 0-3, I applaud that. But now it's time for this to end. Yankees bats have been quiet for 2 games, that won't happen again.
And Wakefield? :D No comment

I'm proud of both teams for not resorting to brawls this series, the fans got a little crazy last night. But we're New Yorkers what do you expect?
The umpires got the calls right so I can't complain. I wouldn't want to win like that.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yap... Yap... Yap... I hear you speaking but I can't hear what your saying...

Oh yeah....

:D YANKEES STILL SUCK! :D

Isn't it funny that we, the Red Sox diehards, say the above precisely because the Yankees DO NOT SUCK and because they have been so damn fu**ng successful all those years? We just can't stand it.

Anyway, as Scott said, RedSox in 7... :yes :)

dnyce said:
We will never die! We've been winning World Series's for a hundred years and we will continue for a hundred more. Tonight is just one paragraph in our book of success.

I hope you guys don't get too excited. You didn't fold down 0-3, I applaud that. But now it's time for this to end. Yankees bats have been quiet for 2 games, that won't happen again.
And Wakefield? :D No comment

I'm proud of both teams for not resorting to brawls this series, the fans got a little crazy last night. But we're New Yorkers what do you expect?
The umpires got the calls right so I can't complain. I wouldn't want to win like that.
Im sure Arod wouldnt have wanted to win by batting the ball out of someones glove either. Im sure that was an accident. Hilarious how the umpires had to get together to make sure of that BOSOX homer too. It was clearly over the wall. LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)