Who Would win the ALCS - Red Sox or Yankees?

I've been bitter against the Stinkees ever since 1996 when my Rangers lost their first postseason against them. Every postseason the Rangers have gotten into the Stinkees always kill their hopes.

No it was not Sean, as he was home watching in HD and on HD it was obvious to see the umps calls were correct. :D

The fans in the stands were upset they could not see the replys in HD as well, in protest they started screaming something inaudable, but I am told it was "Hey George spend some money and get us a HD scoreboard so we can see the replay ourselves" :D

While I am glad the Red Sox are kicking butt I would rather see it closer, with the Sox so far in the lead its kind of boring. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
While I am glad the Red Sox are kicking butt I would rather see it closer, with the Sox so far in the lead its kind of boring. :)
you have to be joking. Theres a wonderful silence in that stadium and dejected fans. I LOVE it!!! If Boston wins this is the worst collapse in Baseball History!!

This will be the most embarrassing moment in Yankees history if the lose tonight.

Too bad they had to stoop as low as cheating last night with Pay-rod. I sure am glad the Rangers traded him. Soriano was much more of a team player and a help to our team.

Maybe he's due? Besides the Sox are still ahead 8 to 1 with 2 innings to go. I think he will do well.

Red Sox fans are flipping out...

go to boston.com and read the chat it's pretty funny, even thought in reality it isnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)