why you sending me disc when my queue is and has been empty since last friday? response i received f

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Dear ,
Thank you for contacting Blockbuster Movie Pass.
I understand that you are checking on the reason why titles are still being mailed even if your queue is empty.

If a title has already been selected for allocation prior to it being deleted, there is a possibility that it will be shipped. Our allocation is done automatically and once that process begins, the title cannot be removed from your queue. If this is the case, when you receive this shipment, you have the option of exchanging it at your local Blockbuster store for a free/discounted rental or returning it through the mail.

If you do not want to receive any movies for the meantime, we recommend that you place your account on Voluntary Suspension.

You may suspend your membership temporarily via "My Account." You'll find the "hold" link in the Subscription plan area on the left side of the page.

We offer hold times of either one, two, or three months. In some cases, you may not have a choice as to the duration of the hold. You won't be billed again until the scheduled day your subscription is to be reactivated. This date will be displayed in "My Account".

For your convenience, we give you the option to reactivate your membership early. If you choose to reactivate early, in some cases your bill date may change to the date of reactivation.

You also have the option to get in touch with us if you are not being able to do it online. Our Customer Care number is 1-866-692-2789. We are available from 8AM to 12AM CST.

Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with.

Blockbuster Customer Care

For further information please visit https://www.blockbustermoviepass.com

Customer By Web Form - 12/22/2011 10:43 AM
why you sending me disc when my queue is and has been empty since last friday?

i believe once you empty your queue they shouldnt send you any and not kept so they can keep sending you movies but i guess were not logical thinkers :D ;):rolleyes: :)

I think the letter clearly explains how the system works and you just need to do the voluntary suspension.. Case solved

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I received a disc I removed from my queue because they said it would be "very long wait" and they were right, it was about a month and about two weeks AFTER I had removed it from my queue.....SO...it is a bug on their end.

They still sent me a disc after I cancelled my subscription, because I was going to Mexico... And they sent the disc, and there was no way I could sent it back... lalalala. Great service :p

Sooooo...................WILL Dish address this nasty little bug in their system??? Where is the internet response team?

We do monitor all the threads here but DIRT cannot control issues regarding discs shipped from Blockbuster. You will need to contact them directly. There are issues that we can intervene with to try and resolve for customers but we have no information about how Blockbuster determines what discs to send beyond the queue options on you account.

I have a similar story. I emptied my queue last week knowing I will cancel BBMP. Yesterday, I received acknowledgment that they received the movie that I had sent back & promptly canceled BBMP through dishnetwork.com. Today I received an email saying that a title was being sent to me.

Will this be the last movie/game I'll get or will they send me another when I send this back?

How long do I have before they charge me for it as an unreturned item, if they even do that?

I have a similar story. I emptied my queue last week knowing I will cancel BBMP. Yesterday, I received acknowledgment that they received the movie that I had sent back & promptly canceled BBMP through dishnetwork.com. Today I received an email saying that a title was being sent to me.

Will this be the last movie/game I'll get or will they send me another when I send this back?

How long do I have before they charge me for it as an non-returned item, if they even do that?
There is a delay in the time when you cancel the BBMP with DISH Network until Blockbuster gets the notification and cancels your account in their system.

This should be the last disc you receive but the best way to tell is to log into the BBMP website and if your queue is gone, then you have been successfully disconnected.

The disc will need to be returned within 30 days of cancellation or your DISH Network account will be charged the value of the disc with a refund issued if the disc is returned.

maryb@Dish Network said:
There is a delay in the time when you cancel the BBMP with DISH Network until Blockbuster gets the notification and cancels your account in their system.

This should be the last disc you receive but the best way to tell is to log into the BBMP website and if your queue is gone, then you have been successfully disconnected.

The disc will need to be returned within 30 days of cancellation or your DISH Network account will be charged the value of the disc with a refund issued if the disc is returned.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts