Will my old coolsat 4000 receiver work on rtv on amc9 ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chipoole

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Hi, I have been out of the hobby for awhile and I have a question. Will my old coolsat 4000 work on amc9? I am trying to pick up rtv, pbj and tuff tv. My receiver is in storage right now but I plan on digging it out and giving it a try soon. Does anyone know for sure? Any input would be helpfull. Thanks, your pal Chip.

Yep is will still get all the standard DVB-S signals up there. A lot of stuff is going to S2, but still quite a bit of DVB-S out there.

Thanks Guys. That is good news. I knew that puppy would come in handy again. Good to see something networky on ku again. Hopefully next week I will be up and running. Cheers, your pal Chip

Hi Guys, I just wanted to thank you again. I got my dish pointed and locked on amc9. My old coolsat didn't have 83west on the satellite list so I just added it and used the frequency 11735 H, and put the symbol rate on 04444. Works like a charm. My kids are enjoying retro tv and I am happy just having three more channels added to our selection. We currently get a total of 10 free channels, with the combination of ota and fta. Cheers, your pal Chip

Glad to hear you got it working!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)