Will my old coolsat 4000 receiver work on rtv on amc9 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chipoole

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Hi, I have been out of the hobby for awhile and I have a question. Will my old coolsat 4000 work on amc9? I am trying to pick up rtv, pbj and tuff tv. My receiver is in storage right now but I plan on digging it out and giving it a try soon. Does anyone know for sure? Any input would be helpfull. Thanks, your pal Chip.

Yep is will still get all the standard DVB-S signals up there. A lot of stuff is going to S2, but still quite a bit of DVB-S out there.

Thanks Guys. That is good news. I knew that puppy would come in handy again. Good to see something networky on ku again. Hopefully next week I will be up and running. Cheers, your pal Chip

Hi Guys, I just wanted to thank you again. I got my dish pointed and locked on amc9. My old coolsat didn't have 83west on the satellite list so I just added it and used the frequency 11735 H, and put the symbol rate on 04444. Works like a charm. My kids are enjoying retro tv and I am happy just having three more channels added to our selection. We currently get a total of 10 free channels, with the combination of ota and fta. Cheers, your pal Chip

Glad to hear you got it working!

Status
Please reply by conversation.