Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Add me to the list to win the Fortec Mercury II from Sadoun. I've been reading up and learning about FTA and figure that this would be a great way to start out my new hobby with a free receiver. :)

Please enter me into the contest for the Fortec Mercury II receiver.

Thanks,
Chris

I'd like to win this prize because I've always wanted to get into FTA, and the Fortec looks like a great way to start. Thanks to Sadoun!

I'd love to win the Fortec Mercury II receiver, Fortec makes a good product and Sadoun definitely sells great products , I bought my FTA dish, motor, mount, and LNB thru Sadoun.

Winning this receiver would mean a new toy to play with, and an additional receiver in a separate room, Fantastic.

Good Luck to everyone...............

I would love to add this new Fortec Mercury II to my den as a main receiver. It looks to be and awesome unit!! Thanks Sadhoun!!

Absolutely would love to try out one of these new and faster Fortec receivers. Looking forward to reading a review about channel change and Power Search speed on them...faster Power Scan with accurate results would be a most welcomed feature improvement.

Pick me!!!!!
I'd love to try this receiver out as I have had Fortecs in the past and they are great. Thanks to Sadhoun for donating it.

Please accept my entry.

I really want to get into this hobby and want to push my HOA to the limits of telling my what I can and cannot do. They already hate I have 2 DishNetwork dishes up, so a nice small FTA system should be fun!

I would like to win the Fortec Mercury II to replace my broken BEC 6600+ receiver which has the power supply broken. I need a receiver to receive NTD free to air Chinese program from IA-5 at 97.0 W.

Gong

I would like to enter this contest for the NEW FTA Receiver by Fortec. I have an old Manatten Skyline Receiver, I don't have the money to pay for a new receiver right now. So this would help me greatly.

Thanks

Actually I would like to WITHDRAW my entry. I just bought a new outfit, and I would rather somebody that needs a new receiver have a chance. Good luck!

I'm looking at integrating FTA into my Linux MythTV setup. This looks like a step in the right direction.

Would like to have blind scan.

I ordered all of my equipment except the receiver from Sadoun. I have the Captive Works receiver, but it doesn't have blind scan. It would be a nice option to have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.