Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Glorystar! As a big fan of Christian television (currently subbing to Skyangel) I am very glad to see your group here. Christian TV has a big future thanks to your support of the channels FTA currently on satellite. I hope and will look forward to seeing Glorystar and their channel line up contiuning to grow which will show that FTA is worth wile to broadcasters in the USA!

In a day when anything "Christian" is under attack, it's great to see someone bucking the trend

:welcome to SatelliteGuys. I know you will benifit and enjoy this great forum as others do.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome GloryStar

Twinkle, Twinkle GloryStar
It's great to have a service like yours
represented in the many forums
of SatelliteGuys

Sorry, I couldn't make anything rhyme! :)

As a minister, I welcome this addition to Satelliteguys.us Glorystar is giving people the chance to view faith-based programming from their home at very little upfront cost and no recurring costs. I would love to have a system like this for my family. These channels have been available to people for years, but only now has a company stepped up to deliver a system that can easily be installed by the homeowner. The option of a system that could be placed at the house of worship is great as well.

I will enter the contest (I think) and welcome GloryStar to the forums!

Brad

Welcome Glorystar

:welcome

Glorystar is coming, the satellite guys say
I wanna win one all of them pray,

Glorystar is coming Hip hip Hooray
If I could win one it would make my day,

Welcome Glorystar to this forum,
Thank you for giving Us TV that is wholesome.

:hatsoff: Hats off to Glorystar!!!

Angela

Sign me up!

I am glad to see a Christian satellite service that is free and not tied to any of the other large satellite companies that may provide other objectionable services. This package is wonderful! :up

Welcome GloryStar!
You have an extremely impressive mission. I hope that you are able to work it out to offer many different television and radio services. I can think of a couple of dozen stations that I would think would love to be offered through your service and the Church will end up being equipped all the better because of your foresight. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)