Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hatsoff: Welcome Glorystar to SatelliteGuys.US and many blessings to you! I look forward to the new forum. I moved to Mexico 2 years ago and am glad to see that the system can be used here. I have really missed Christian programming and would love to be able to set up your system here.:)

Last edited:
Welcome Glory Star to SatelliteGuys.US. It is a very imformative site and it will really be a benifit to you business. I think it will also bless a lot of people and cause them less frustrations! Thanks for willingness to follow/serve the Lord. (Who is far beyond the "prince of the power of the air" Eph 2:2)

Welcome to Satellite Guys. It is nice to see someone using current technology to spread the message. I guess we now can look to the heavens for a provider of religious satellite programming.

I would love to win and I love the thought someone else had it giving the system to their church.

Welcome

Bienvenidos to The GloryStar Satellite Guys! I cannot wait to see the result of your work in my own home when I get your system! Thank you for all your efforts. Captain Kidd treasures all of you. ;)

free system

I am intrigued. Please enter me in the contest. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts