Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News

I installed one of your systems for my dad about eight months ago. It works great. They use it every day. It would be great to win one of your systems. Thanks for the great programming!

then

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Matt 24:14

Welcome Glorystar !!!

A very impressive system you have put togeather.......Would love to Enjoy in my house!!!!!!!!

I'd run across info on the system in the FTA section before.
Good to have a special department to help users and promote the product.
Welcome aboard.

It would be a great blessing to win...

I would love to win, my husband and I, also my little ones, have been searching for a tv viewing system that connects with our faith, What a great tool the Lord has allowed for the world to enjoy. Glorystar has so much to offer for my family and many others who are interested in the Lord. Not just two or three channels, but way more than that. We are so interested in glorystar, and we would love to win this system. And, even if we don't win, we will still look in to getting one. Thanks for your time, and :luvlove: bless you all.

:heart The Penas:heart

I too would like to welcome Glorystar! It's good to have multiple options in our TV programming. If I should win I would give the system to the youth group at our church so they could watch Christian music videos on JCTV.

I hope that in the future more channels would put their signal on the FTA KU band. I especially like Faith TV, Cornerstone, TLN, NRB, Salem Radio, and some of those new Christian music channels that I hear or read about but never can find on any cable or satellite system.

May God continue to bless!

Welcome to satellite guys,
I was telling one of the guys at my church about your system last week and said i would look into it more. Are you going to add any other channels to your line up like hallmark? Maybe you could offer a free to air package along with a pay package? Good to see another option in satellite tv made available to us common folks Thanks and good luck with your business>

Thank you! Thank you!

Looking forward to your service and programming! Welcome to satellite guys!:love :love @party

Welcome to the Satellite Guys (and Gals) forums. This would make a great Mother's Day gift for my 79 year old mom. Thanks for the opportunity and have a great Earth Day!

Welcome, Glorystar! I would love to win this system because my other one is broken. God bless!

Welcome Glorystar!

:hatsoff:
I just recently discovered FTA and I'm impressed with the amount of religious programming available. I am considering purchasing the Glorystar system and look forward to future discussions in this new forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.