Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We here at SatelliteGuys.US are celebrating the addition of our new Glorystar forum. To celebrate the grand opening of this new forum, the good folks from Glorystar have donated a complete Glorystar setup for us to giveaway!

The Glorystar Christain Satellite System includes everything you need to enjoy the Glorystar Service in your own home, including a Fortec Mercury II receiver, dish and more!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS SYSTEM!

This contest is open to ALL and the good folks from Glorystar willl even pay for shipping the unit anywhere in the USA, Canada or Mexico!

Entering is easy, get creative and welcome Glorystar to SatelliteGuys in this thread. Have fun with your welcome!

The winner will be picked at random on Friday, April 27th. Please only one entry per member.

Our thanks again to the folks from Glorystar for making this giveaway posible!
Hi and Welcome to Glorystar. I wish you all Godspeed in this great adventure to spread the most important message of any day and especially our day! I would be happy to win the system for my daughter. I know she and her family would enjoy the programming.

Sincerely;

Truman Motter

Big Welcome for GloryStar.

Very Nice system , very encouraging for any FTA'er that want's cristian programming , thanks for promoting your service with this great giveaway.

Please do count me in , thanks again .

Twinkle Twinkle Glorystar
How we welcome who you are,
Up above the world so high
Christian shows beamed from the sky,
Twinkle Twinkle Glorystar
We are blessed for what you are!

(kind of lame, but you get the idea! Welcome to the forum and God Bless)

The winner was picked at random, I asked someone else to pick a winner, and they asked someone else to pick a random number.

They picked and so I am proud to announce that the winner of the Glorystar system is bonscott87!

Congrats Bonscott87 from all of us here at SatelliteGuys!

Thanks to the folks at Glorystar for this amazing prize! Please PM me with your full shipping information including phone number and I will forward it to Glorystar for shipping!

Thanks to everyone who entered!

The winner was picked at random, I asked someone else to pick a winner, and they asked someone else to pick a random number.

They picked and so I am proud to announce that the winner of the Glorystar system is bonscott87!

The way you picked a winner sounds totally unfair. Sounds like the winner may have been picked by choice. What's wrong with picking a number via computer random generator or putting all the names in a hopper. Better yet, why not let an independent party handle the give-a-way.

sour grapes

Geez.!
I didn't win either.

But complaining about it is the last thing I want to do. :rolleyes:
Especially in this thread.

Better luck next time,,,, to the both of us. :)
And to all us SatGuys 'n Gals.

Awesome! Thanks guys. My wife will really appreciate this system or we may give it to her parents who could really use it since Sky Angel dropped some key channels they want/need, and then buy one ourselves. PM with details on what I need to do.

It was an independent party who picked the winner. In fact I asked the indpendent party to pick the winner and they called someone else to pick the number from them.

Neither of them have any clue what SatelliteGuys is. :)

Congratulations Bonscott87! Your system will be shipped upon receipt of your information. Please post a review of the equipment and the installation experience idf you get a chance.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to Satellite Guys and your positive response to the Glorystar Christain Satellite System!

We welcome your input and ideas for making Glorystar the premier service for Christian programming!

God Bless!

Congrats Bonscott87!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Bonscott87!

I'd love to hear some feedback from you after the system is up and running.

Awesome! Thanks guys. My wife will really appreciate this system or we may give it to her parents who could really use it since Sky Angel dropped some key channels they want/need, and then buy one ourselves. PM with details on what I need to do.

Scott
Just PM your shipping info to Scott G :)

Congratulations Bonscott87!. I hope you enjoy it. it was a nice thing you guys did, giving away a system.

Now that I didn't win will need to save up for one myself. I am really impressed with smile of a child for the kids. by far the best childrens station available.

FYI that I plan to take pics from box arrival to installed and post a review. I have no FTA experience but am a 11 year DirecTV vet so it'll be interesting.

Thank you to Glorystar for making this possible and for what looks to be a great service to the religious community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)