Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the chance to win this system and welcome to the board Glorystar.

Welcome Glorystar! We're glad to see better alternatives with a large selection of uplifting family programming.

Welcome to Satelliteguys Glorystar!!!!

My family and I would desperately love to have a satellite system and service that would uplift us, be Christ centered, and that I would not have to worry about my children watching.

Thank you for providing this service and bringing the message of Christ to the World!!!

Welcome Glorystar. It is always good to see a new provider amongst our humble ranks. Especially one providing a quality FTA package at very reasonable prices. I have been wanting to get into FTA for many years, but was never able to afford it on my meager missionary support. Your economical systems just may make it possible for me to do more than just read these posts.

May God bless you and may your business prosper.

Welcome Glorystar!!! Just went to your website to see how your service works. A great setup for Christian programming. I didn't realize that a system like this, on a fixed dish was available.

Sounds Nice!

This sounds like an interesting service! I wouldn't mind winning this! :)

Wow, an opportunity to win a Glorystar package at a time when I'm broke enough to not be able to afford one! Wow, that's a blessing from God! Naturally I hope I'll win but whoever win is surely blessed. Good luck to everybody and thank you both Glorystar and SatelliteGuys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)