WIN AN Invacom SNH-031 LNBF * LAST CHANCE *

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since we are not sponsoring or picking the winners in this one Pete asked me if staff could enter, I said sure why not. :)

I would like to win, but at the same time I would rather see a member win. However Iceberg more then deserves it. Remember these guys are all volunteers here. :D

Here I sit Broken Hearted
my lnb recently departed
My FTA will not work
I hope its just a little quirk

My money's all been drained
by my wife who says I'm lame
She misses her TV
"I said its better than VD"

So here I am, She said I'm gone
Pls give me an Invacom

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    342.1 KB · Views: 136
As this contest runs to a close I thought I would show you two of my "BEST" satellite dish, this is NOT an entry.......

Attachments

• Copy_5_of_MVC-013F.jpg
    Copy_5_of_MVC-013F.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 0037-0409-2714-3019_SM.jpg
    0037-0409-2714-3019_SM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 140
Hi,

There are 4 winners of the invacom .3 LNBs. I would really appreciate to see the comparsion of the .5, .4 and .3 if any of you can do for us. Thanks in advance.

I would like to see the results no matter it is good or bad.

Second try

Apparently I didn't get my point across on my first entry.

To help the judges further understand my position, I've created these handy visual representations which I believe to be pretty accurate.
Please consider them well as you decide whom is worthy to be awarded this last and most precious Invacom!

Attachments

• invacom1.jpg
    invacom1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 143
  • invacom2.jpg
    invacom2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 130
Heavy=quality in my book.

Except maybe for bread ;)

Oh, and it goes without saying we expect some test results, Mr. Iceberg...

OK this Giveaway is now officially OVER! THANKS to everyone who participated and the thousands who have been following the thread! Thanks to Tim from DMSI for the 4 Invacom LNBF's his commitment to the hobby is there for all to see.

The LAST LUCKY winner will be announced today at 2pm CST. Good Luck to all!!!!!!

Be it forever known to all hobbyists young and old alike that on this day 6, month of June, year of our Lord 2005, sharris has earned the admiration of the contest judges and is hereby awarded one SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF without cost or obligation.

Please send us your complete physical shipping address. You have won a new Invacom SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF.

This brings our May Dazes Give-Awazes to a close. Thanks to all of you who sent in entries. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope the winners enjoy their new Invacom products. I hope to have future "fun" contests here.

What can you do to enjoy your hobby more and maybe get free stuff?
**Support FTA by telling your friends about it.
**Support your FTA dealers by buying your equipment from them. These are the guys who support you after the sale.
**Support SatelliteGuys every chance you get. Where else can you meet people who have the same hobby and freely share their expertise?

Well done sharris VERY funny! As were all the rest :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thats fantastic!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it and most importantly install.

I too will post some comparisons in signals from up here in southern Canada.

A big thank you goes out to PSB Satellite and DMS International for sponsoring the contest. Muchas Gracias

I will let my Wife know, maybe she will come back? Then again.... maybe she won't :)

Looks like RG59 rope, I would replace it with RG6 2.2GHz minimum!

Congratulations to all the winners. They were all good entries, including those who weren't picked.

I'm looking forward to reviews from the winners!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)