WIN AN Invacom SNH-031 LNBF * LAST CHANCE *

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Be it forever known to all hobbyists young and old alike that on this day 13, month of May, year of our Lord 2005, Cascade has earned the admiration of the contest judges and is hereby awarded one SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF without cost or obligation.

Please send us your complete physical shipping address. Your writing skill along with your carving skill has won you a new Invacom SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF.

The next winner will really need to tax his imagination to "out do" your entry.

EXCELLENT submission. Thank you for your time.
I hope you enjoy your new Invacom LNBF.
This give-away is supported by PSB Satellite and DMS International.

Regards,
Tim Heinrichs / CEO
DMS International

WELL DONE CASCADE
!

w000t!!!

I'm glad all my hard work, blood and dulled knives would pay off :)

It's going to be great to have a decent LNB and I've been eyeing up an Invacom for a while now :)

Cheers to Tim of DMSI, PSB, Ice, Scott and to my very understanding wife whose knives so readily laid down their lives in pursuit of the best LNB in the world! :).

dishMIKE - I had your entry slated to win, how did you manage to bribe those 3 to stand there with bags over their heads?

Edit: Seeing as I can't enter twice I'd better carve me up some more Loss-Kings for the dish-farm I'm planning.

I neeeed help!

I've been into this FTA stuff for about two weeks. I told my wife I could get her Thai soap operas from satellite so she OK'd the purchase. Now she can watch them most of the time, but the channels cut out a lot of the time.

To tell you the truth, I'd rather face Iceberg than an angry Thai woman who lost signal in the middle her favorite soap :shocked

Take pity on me! Let me win? Maybe I'll get to sleep in the bed again if I get a better LNB.

Philter

Attachments

• 100_1137.JPG
    100_1137.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_1145.JPG
    100_1145.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1130.JPG
    100_1130.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 135
Here's Mine

This is my sorry looking setup. As you can tell, I am waiting on a pole to put this dish on. The mount is for a 3" OD pole(I had a hard time finding one that size). Once I get it mounted on a pole I can lose the sticks :)
Anyway, as you can tell this is an old Primestar dish and LNB. My signal
quality changes all the time(from 99% down to 30 or 40% and sometimes 0). It is constantly changing. I can also only get the V polorization at this time.
So, I could really use a new LNB. Its hard to make my wife understand why we need another dish in the yard when it keeps going out.(she gets very upset when the signal goes out in the middle of CSI, even if just for a few seconds). This new LNB could save my marrage AND my satellite farm.
I would really like to get a motorized dish but that won't happen for quite some time :(

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    424.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF0016.JPG
    DSCF0016.JPG
    358 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 112
I would like to win but I cannot post any pictures because I don't have an LNB that works. I would think that would qualify me as being "needy". I also promise to give a review, paint my dish, mount it, and give screen caps after.

My Invacom arrived already!

If the weight is anything to go by, this thing is very well-built.
Watch out for a review very soon :)

Keep those entries coming!

COOL :yes DMSI do not hang about! They are run with military precision and are a class act!

Still three more chances to win "The best LNBF in the world" folks.

Hi Pete!

Just to clarify: Is it correct to assume that if you've already entered the first week (and did not win) that your entry will be automatically up for the judges this week as well (without having to repost or change your current entry?)

Thanks!
Tron

The attached pictures are my installation.

If I can get an Invacom LNB, I'd definitely benefit from the use of it and I will share my experience.

Michael

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 145
Tron said:
Hi Pete!

Just to clarify: Is it correct to assume that if you've already entered the first week (and did not win) that your entry will be automatically up for the judges this week as well (without having to repost or change your current entry?)

Thanks!
Tron

Thats right Tron! Best of "British" luck to you Sir!

I would like to enter the contest... YOu see I would Love to show you pictures of my ummmmmmm current setup... and here it is.. well you all what i have to say is... yea well.... um yea...... I think... I need you to come in on work on ... umm saturday.. and sunday to.... Oh sorry mind wondering... and my dog ate my dish... sorry work on my mind.. lol... the picture provided is all thats left of my current setup.. and i would PLEASE!!! on my hands and knees PLEASE would love that LNBF to get my FTA system started... and I will put it WAY WAY up high so the dog wont eat it.. SOOOO PLEASE what do I need to do.. Short of any ****KEEPING IT CLEAN**** favors... what do i need to do LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
I would love to put a KU band LNB on the BIG dish

Right now I have the little dish locked to 10r(v side at that :)... I would love to be able to see what is on the KU bands on the other satellites... I would hook the new LNB to the 10 foot mesh dish to see what happens...

Attachments

• S4200003.JPG
    S4200003.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 102
  • S4200004.JPG
    S4200004.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 124
Be it forever known to all hobbyists young and old alike that on this day 23, month of May, year of our Lord 2005, dishMIKE has earned the admiration of the contest judges and is hereby awarded one SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF without cost or obligation.

Please send us your complete physical shipping address. You have won a new Invacom SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF. Getting the kids in the act (regardless of what their motivation may have been) really won the hearts of the judges. Thanks for your great entry. I hope you will enjoy your new LNBF.

WELL DONE DISHMIKE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)