WIN AN Invacom SNH-031 LNBF * LAST CHANCE *

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh guys that's awesome! Thank GOD!!! Thanks so much Tim(DMSI),Pete,Iceberg and Scott!!! This is absolutely the Best Forum. I hope not to let you guys down. Man my old Primestar Lnb just wasn't cuttin' it . I could only get maybe 40 on the best of conditions on G10. IA5 comes in at 90 but I want to experiment with so many other sats. P.S. Ice I was betting on you ! THANKS AGAIN, Mike

Still two of these LNBF to be won!

YOU could be our NEXT LUCKY winner!

Plenty of time to get your pictures posted GUYS!

If you are not IN, you can't WIN! @party

Good Luck!

Wonder if I can get this writing any bigger......

After using this LNB for the past few days I'm surprised we haven't had more entries.
It really is in a different league and I'm in the process of trying to get some decent pics to throw up.

(Not that anyone will see this post after PSBs billboard, you can see that from space, Pete)

Why should I be awarded the cherished new Invacom SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF? To stop the MADNESS!!!

Pulled from here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=66382

CharredPC said:
Now I just had to figure out how to fix my broken-off antenna element. Hrm. Actually, the other one looks kind of cracked too... well, ok. Snap! I'll start fresh. Back to the parts box I go... A little unsoldering, a bit of bending, trimming, and voila! My poor abused LNB springs back to life!

CharredPC said:
I'm actually using FrankenLNB (Cascade's term for it) at this moment. The twisted, totally wrong fact is it's the best working LNB in the house... :p Is that messed up or what?

... and, for good measure:

CharredPC said:
My favorite, The Tube on G10, gives me 65% Signal, 34-35% Quality. As you can imagine, a slight rain and/or wind starts the picture breakup :no:

I feel that the world-renowned Invacom can ease the rainfade and help drag in the weak signals I so desperately want to get! And more importantly, it would...

STOP THE MADNESS! (see attachment)

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 124
My Story

My name is Alfonso Sorino, just came to Moncton NB Canada looking for a job as I am an employed physician. After settling down I bought a dish and planned to install it by myself without having an idea about all the details, and I bought the following system:
1- Pansat 2500a.
2- Universal KU LNB.
3- Stab HH90 Motor.
4- 80 CM Dish.
I started the work of installing the pole which took me a while and I was planning to put the dish near a pole in the building I live in to make use from the Building pole to strengthen the satellite pole.
After finishing the job I started to look for channels and i found only Gol TV on Echostar 110 and I was so proud and happy. BUT I started to search for people who can help and found this site (Satellite guys) and did the registration and start to ask about how to find the other satellites and then realized by the help of Shawn and Iceberg (Thanks guys) that I have to find the south satellite which is in my case 61.5 and set the rest BUT the south satellite in my case is the building pole which prevent the motor from moving so in this case I either sell the motor on e bay as Shawn suggested or move the satellite pole away from the obstacle and then I started again and moved the pole and installed it away BUT the south pole is still the building pole so then they suggested to me to set the numbers and move to Echostar 110 and try to locate it again and all set BUT after the motor movement the Echostar 110, it was too difficult for a beginner like me to find the star again especially I need to change the elevation SO I got this idea by moving the motor my 1 degree at a time from 61.5 to 110 then to locate the Echostar 110 each time with each one degree movement so that I wont lose it again and I did and finished the job successfully BUT after setting everything and doing the fine tuning I discovered that my LNB is weak for my area and it didn’t get many TP on many stars so now I am frustrated and really need another better LNB like Invacom.
After reading the advertising I said to myself (It could be me) at least once in a life time to get something free especially after reading the dates which includes the 3rd of June which is my birthday I said "It could be".

Regards and thanks to all who helped me.

Attachments

• DSCI0001.JPG
    DSCI0001.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 101
Hi,My name is Abas and I am 20 years old. i'm new here, and i am also new to the fta world, but any ways i think i should win because right now my dish is not hooked up properpy but when it was it was on t5 and i never liked the picture quality and when i think about it now, i think it was because of the lnb,it was old and ugly, I never won any thing in my life, and if i win this will be my first time winning a drawing or some thing like that. so hopefully i win, and if i don't its okey

and i will getmy setup up and running, i won't give up till i get it, and to be able to have the best lnb, it will be a good experience for me

Thanks for holding this competion.

let me win, my receiver is coolsat pro 3000 and i am excited, thanks once again.

Abasmohamed

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 145
Be it forever known to all hobbyists young and old alike that on this day 31, month of May, year of our Lord 2005, Iceberg has earned the admiration of the contest judges and is hereby awarded one SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF without cost or obligation.

Please send us your complete physical shipping address. You have won a new Invacom SNH-031 Universal Ku LNBF.

One more to go..... in my opinion, it would be very easy for the next entry to "outdo" the current pleas. A little imagination and humor could certainly win you a new Invacom LNBF. Support your hobby and get rewarded for doing it!!!

Hint: the judges are still talking about Cascades entry. I think they are hoping someone will turn a entry to surpass Cascades.

Someone ask me "Why do you want to do these give-aways? They really don't make sense for you because you don't sell to the end users." Well, I guess I'm still a hobbyist at heart. Those of you who know me (and are that old), remember that I started in the basement of my home. It's still my hobby, it's just really out of hand. Last month I paid over $2,881.00 per operating day in overhead. (computers are great!)

I love this business. After 30 years in satellite I still get a thrill when that picture pops in for the first time, or when I find a way to make hardware better and more affordable. It's true that volume sales to operators and organizations (mostly foreign broadcast) is by far the biggest supporter of my business, but it's always been my dream to see the skys filled with free channels that target American viewers. What's my point? Get involved with your hobby. It's good for you, it's good for me, it makes our hobby change for the better. BTW, I've never talked to anyone who scrambled because the hobbyists found out that the channel was free for the taking. I believe in sharing information. I don't believe that any channels have ever been lost because of it.

Well, that's my story. I hope to see your story and your plea for that last Invacom LNBF. I'd really like to see you win it. With a little more support.... I'd be tempted to do more give-aways here. Don't let a hand full of people win all the prizes..... step up and tell us your story.

All the best,
Tim Heinrichs / CEO
DMS International

Well said Tim! Someone recently offered to work on my web site as they said it was amateurish : ) They just don't get it! If I ever want to buy anything I buy it from someone with a passion for satellite, and not a passion for cash! THANKS for the contest!

Well done Iceborg!

much love for DMSI and Invacom :)

Thanks to Pete for putting this on and for DMSI for the Invacom...CANT WAIT :D:D:D

ALLLRIGHT Iceberg!!! I just love mine ! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see your whole new dish farm with all your new additions . Thanks A LOT for all you do for us and the forum, Mike.

Fair??

goaliebob99 said:
HEY NO FAIR ICE BURG IS A MOD (sorry iceberg but enjoy the lnb!)

FAIR?? If life was fair I wouldn't need to pay for inventory and I wouldn't need to charge for it either. It would only rain on days when I have to be inside, of course the rain would always be soft and warm. I would have a money tree in the back yard (close to my dishes), my customers would never complain, my wife would always be happy, the oil in my 4 vehicles would change itself, hmmmm.......

Back to reality, please read the opening post of this thread. The judges are not members of satelliteguys.us, they don't read it. They've only been exposed to the entrys. I see no reason that the MODs should be excluded. The winners are picked strictly by their entry. Don't think for a moment that Iceberg was picked because of his good looks or because someone said "Doesn't he ever smile?". I think it's as fair as fair gets in a world where it rains when I want to be outside.

Thanks Tim!

goaliebob...this is the first contest that we've ran in the FTA area that staff was allowed to participate in :)

mrtim said:
Don't think for a moment that Iceberg was picked because of his good looks or because someone said "Doesn't he ever smile?".
very true :D

It also helps when you actually enter the contest! Still one chance left to win
THE BEST LNBF in the world .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)