Windows Phone's

I have seen a few out, but mostly androids/iPhones for sure.

Those that do have them though seem to love them.

Wasn't that already announced as part of the standard?

I wonder when we will actually see phones-------and apps to run on them.

I am pretty sure that it was already in a post that Poke put on here before.

I thought that at one point all this was going to be restricted to one thread. I guess my memory is faulty again.

Nokia Lumia - Playing Angry Birds with ....A Banana

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nokia Lumia 920 - Time to #switch

I could see this happening that is folks in line getting upset.. :)

Re: Let the games begin: Microsoft officially sets the Windows Phone 8 event for October 29

Remember, in most games there is a winner and a loser... Given Microsoft's history in the phone business, I think we know which column they'll end up in?

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 - Time to #switch

With Android and ios getting roughly 85% of the smartphone market (and growing) MS has to provide an incredibly compelling experience just to make it to 3rd place.

Unless Apple or Android has a nearly total breakdown there's only a few percentage points for them to take, and an app disparity that will take years to catch up I just don't see it.

Your personal hype aside, ms has earned the indifference they are treated with in the mobile space and will be very difficult to overcome.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Nokia is not a player. Samsung is, but their offering looks more like an exercise in Photoshopping than a real phone. 7GB ram?

I would consider both Nokia and Samsung to be bigger players than HTC. Not a knock on HTC they actually make some good phones but how you can call them the only significant player is something I don''t quite understand. But then again these WP threads have become increasingly bizarre.

Nokia Lumia 920 Wireless Charging plus some other features as well..

Samsung Ativ S interface hands-on 2012 Windows Phone 8 review.

Yeah, I'm glad my upgrade isn't ready until late next year so I have to wait and see how this all shakes out first. Ideally the 3rd or 4th wave if W8 phones will be out and a couple more generations of Drioid hardware.

Best 5" phone at the time if upgrade gets my $$!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)