Windows Phone's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HTC Win 8 Devices Show Today HTC 8X

Don't look to bad.. :) I think their show in NY starts 10 am central time today..

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nokia-microsoft-smartphone-windows-phone,17726.html

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=27729

Nokia feeling the pressure to drop Win8 phone and go with Android due to low sales volume.

Nokia's failures are correlated to Microsoft's Windows Phone platform, but responsibility for causation doesn't necessarily rest on the shoulders of Mr. Elop's decision to go Windows Phone. Rather, it was arguably from making the decision to early (perhaps) and taking a bizarrely long time to get Windows Phone product to market.

Following the launch of the Lumia 920 smartphone, there are now reports that Elop is running out of time and that he may only have a few months left to turn the company around. A Reuters article, which refers to information from "investors and analysts", states that Elop will have to show positive results in the first half of 2013.

What this test demonstrates is that the Lumia will have a lot of pocket dials and weird behavior because the screen is overly sensitive. It should respond to the finger or a stylus, not through other objects.

In your haste to push WP8 as the second coming you aren't thinking through the ramifications of a test like this and what it actually means.

I had thought the same thing John. IMO, the screens are sensitive enough. I can see this being as much a con as a pro, if not moreso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)