Winter again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
57 degrees here 11:13PM now in Mid-Michigan, Two days before Christmas! No snow in sight... It's been raining though, windy, and we may get a tornado.

in Va its still 72 degrees, almost midnight Christmas eve.
I'm sitting on my front porch posting in my underpants!

Reactions: KE4EST
Same here lower 70's and rain.

Tornado watch for mostly All of Indiana today.Tornado warning and Sirens going off here around 5pm yesterday,and the Southern Indianapolis suburbs where I once lived got an EF-1 Tornado.Weirdest Christmas time weather I have seen since 1982...

It's supposed to be about 75 and sunny here Saturday. We had a tornado touch down and done some damage about 25 miles from me in Parkersburg. Had a tornado touch down about 10 miles from me this past summer (I lost a good apple tree from that one).

It's -24C here and about a foot of snow. Spent almost a day clearing out the yard on Thursday. Winter is definately here.
No complaints though, was quite warm up to about a week or so ago. Some (normal) winter weather around here at Christmas is just fine. Ice fishing season is upon us!

60 and pouring rain now, expecting 8-10inches of rain turning to ice through Monday for Eastern Oklahoma while Centtrral and Western part of State down into Texas panhandle are looking at 6-12 inches of snow and sub zero windchills. We are in a Flood watch now that then turns into a Winter Storm Watch later tonight as the cold front starts trickling in. This is more like the crazy extremes we get in April and May.

We just got our power back today sometime between 10:30am and 12:00 noon. It's been out since Thursday morning 12/24 8:00am. Thank goodness it was still fairly warm during that time. Mid- 30's to high 40's, no snow.

I've been running my diesel generator. We burned about 10~ gallons of off-road diesel during that time, about $2. something per gallon. 51 hours.

83 and sunny here right now, more of the same forecast for the first half of the week. Been in the low 80's most of last week too! :D

Finally got colder here, in the mid 30's now but 11inches of rain in the last 30hrs. Expecting another 2-4 before it moves out. 25mph sustained winds out of the north just pelting the front of my house.

Needs to stop, it's washed some of the mortar out around the stone arch of my big front windows and have water dripping in the window frame now. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2°F (-17°C) the high for the day!. Whoooo hooo At least the sun is out, Only the second sighting in like 2 weeks.

We left Midland, Texas about 8:30 am yesterday and it was nice and warm, about the time we got to Wichita Falls, TX it started to rain and then we were inundated with rain and wind all the way across Oklahoma from south of Lawton, OK to Independence, KS. Several miles of I-44 between Lawton and OKC was at a crawl from the torrential rain and wind... By the time we got home at 9:15 pm, Midland had snow and ice on the ground.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)