without signal on RTV on AMC 9 Ku @ 83 W (RTV, TUFF, PBJ)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok guys... can you tell me this.. On 83W I use these TP's, and today DJdish advised my to use this one: TP 11874 V 6508, I figured the FEC of 3/4...

So my question is, What other TP's can I add to make it even better, and why was this one that DJdish suggested a V and not an H like the rest....

Here is a picture of the TP's that my system uses right now, can I delete the "not needed" ones?

I would like to post also the ones I currently use on 97W, and the same question for 97W, is that ok to do here in this post also. photo3.JPG

Ok guys... can you tell me this.. On 83W I use these TP's, and today DJdish advised my to use this one: TP 11874 V 6508, I figured the FEC of 3/4...

So my question is, What other TP's can I add to make it even better, and why was this one that DJdish suggested a V and not an H like the rest....

Here is a picture of the TP's that my system uses right now, can I delete the "not needed" ones?

I would like to post also the ones I currently use on 97W, and the same question for 97W, is that ok to do here in this post also.View attachment 82455

Just to clarify, the tp I gave you as I mentioned was active only during the time we exchanged the PM´s, that tp is not active all the time, the tp that is to be active all the time on Ku with FTA channels is the one for RTV, Tuff and PBJ which is 11735 H 4439.
Some of the tp´s on a linear sat will be V and others H.

No that is close enough. My scans always say around 4439 to 4442.

I would like to post also the ones I currently use on 97W, and the same question for 97W, is that ok to do here in this post also.View attachment 82455

Why don't you just go to the main menu, simply press the blue button and do a blind scan? In less than 5 minutes you'll have everything available on that satellite.

Thanks all, things seem pretty good with my setup now, besides 83W not working..

Here is my setup, on the SonicView SV360P.
The 3 dishes are: the roof top, 83W, on Port 1, got the dish free and bought a $9.99 linear LNB, the pole (@ $25.00) was fun to bang in the ground from the roof top, The FTA Tech dish, pointing at 97W, on Port 2, was also free, again I bought a $9.99 linear LNB, and the Fortec Star, 95W, on Port 3, got that dish for $10.00, plus 50' of cable, 2 Circular Dual LNB's (now for sale), a Switch, not the one I'm using, and the mounting hardware...

Here is the pic's enjoy.. thanks for all your help....

Ok, lets ask 2 Questions here also, IS SES101 W working, and is the Circular Dual LNB's of any use for me for FTA?

The last pic is me looking for more Satellites... Thanks again...

photo4.JPGphoto5.JPGphoto6.JPG

Last edited:
iBobster said:
Ok, lets ask 2 Questions here also, IS SES101 W working, and is the Circular Dual LNB's of any use for me for FTA?

>

SES @101W is working, but nothing worth watching for the effort IMHO.

Circular LNBs are a waste of time, unless you park the dish on 72W at tune in the one and only one TP worth watching which is a NBC MUX. I forget the frequency? 12054?

Thanks all, things seem pretty good with my setup now, besides 83W not working..

Here is my setup, on the SonicView SV360P.
The 3 dishes are: the roof top, 83W, on Port 1, got the dish free and bought a $9.99 linear LNB, the pole (@ $25.00) was fun to bang in the ground from the roof top, The FTA Tech dish, pointing at 97W, on Port 2, was also free, again I bought a $9.99 linear LNB, and the Fortec Star, 95W, on Port 3, got that dish for $10.00, plus 50' of cable, 2 Circular Dual LNB's (now for sale), a Switch, not the one I'm using, and the mounting hardware...

Here is the pic's enjoy.. thanks for all your help....

The last pic is me looking for more Satellites... Thanks again...

View attachment 82459View attachment 82460View attachment 82461

You need a linear LNB for that dish pointing at 95w

RTV stuff still breaking up on my 1m dish, has been going on for a week or more here. Comes and goes, sometimes stable awhile, then starts blocking and tearing.

Well had a lot of storms here today..weather broke and I'm getting 87W at 72% as it should be and 83W at 58-63% which is normal...so maybe something weather related someplace else too.

starting to doubt the weather is the cause, more likely transmission equipment I'd say, can't get any of the Luken channels today and poor reception last night :(
Iceberg, can you reach out to your Luken contact and inquire?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts