without signal on RTV on AMC 9 Ku @ 83 W (RTV, TUFF, PBJ)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here's my report: this is my true south sat, and the Luken mux is usually at 70-71%. This evening, it is fluctuating wildly between 46 - 70%.

The AMC9/3F Embedded test channel out of Charlotte on the 11774 H 4231 transponder is coming in at a steady 71% on the same satellite.

This morning I´m getting a signal bouncing from 23-44. Image on screen is breaking up.

No signal here in Louisiana swamp at 2:45 pm Wed.
Get the test screen on other transponder,so I figure dish is OK?

I´d guess your dish might be OK, in my case I also get the other tp just fine with a steady 71%, my problem is the Luken mux tp, therefore I take it the problem is not on my end and I won´t mess with my dish. :D

DJdish said:
You need a linear LNB for that dish pointing at 95w

They are all Linear on my dishes. What Fta can I get with Circular Lnb's. also , I'm close to Vancouver BC, what others Satellites have some English programs. And. Is anyone getting 101w or Ses101 for the navy channel.

You mean the Pentagon Channel? That's really easy here on the other side of the continent.

There's very little circular FTA at any given time. It's all stuff that Dish or Bell have temporarily forgotten to encrypt, or are only transmitting as a test. In the latter case, it won't even scan in sometimes because it won't be in the channel table, you have to enter the PIDs manually after somebody else finds them.

No improvement going now for almost a solid week, still getting a bouncing signal screen breaking, while I´m getting the other tp on the same sat with a strong and steady 70%. Wondering if Luken is aware of this problem :confused:

I have had a reduced signal as I stated earlier, but I have never lost signal. Signal quality still bounces between 63% and 67%.

No signal currently here in CT!
THis am it was coming in poorly, now nada!
I agree, Luken may not even be aware of the issue!

I wouldn't imagine that many broadcasters use the KU feed and if they do, it is likely that they are using a 2 or 3 meter dish. The larger reflector would not be experiencing signal loss.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts