WMYA 40 Not working again!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shkarter1985

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Greenwood, South Carolina
I've turned to WMYA (MNT) 40 and I receive the "No Need to Call Us" message. What's going on with the station? My folks just missed Judge Mathis because of this. I wished they fix this issue. I think they're notorious for having signal issues.

I wished that DirecTV had a distant MyNetworkTV east/west feeds. But unfortunately, they don't have the distant east/west MNT feeds. Wouldn't it be nice if they have it (for those who can't get MyNetworkTV on DirecTV) turned on if they have it just like they did for Dayton, Ohio customers when their local CBS affiliate (WHIO) was off the air last November and they turned on the CBS East Feed (WCBS). Different story.

Last edited:
You should call the station directly. I'm sure the nice person who answers the phone will tell you. DirecTV has nothing to do with it except put a message up that they know there's a problam and not to call.

You should call the station directly. I'm sure the nice person who answers the phone will tell you. DirecTV has nothing to do with it except put a message up that they know there's a problam and not to call.

I've called the WLOS/WMYA's toll-free number and ask them about the signal issues. They said it's a transmitter problem, and they also said they're going to fix this in a couple of days. Real disapointment, because my brother is going to miss WWE Friday Night Smackdown. Ironically, Smackdown did a taping in Greenville, SC this past Tuesday. I'd guess that wrestling fans will be ticked off.

I was more ammused that someone was upset they missed Judge Mathis. They couldn't choose one of the many other daytime crap court shows ;)

I've turned to WMYA (MNT) 40 and I receive the "No Need to Call Us" message. What's going on with the station? My folks just missed Judge Mathis because of this. I wished they fix this issue. I think they're notorious for having signal issues.

I wished that DirecTV had a distant MyNetworkTV east/west feeds. But unfortunately, they don't have the distant east/west MNT feeds. Wouldn't it be nice if they have it (for those who can't get MyNetworkTV on DirecTV) turned on if they have it just like they did for Dayton, Ohio customers when their local CBS affiliate (WHIO) was off the air last November and they turned on the CBS East Feed (WCBS). Different story.
Go over to Stony Point and play 18 holes. Nice course.
JK
Ok all kidding aside. The problem is with what is being sent to Directv customers by the tv station.
It's not a saltellite problem.
One way to combat this is to put up an over the air antenna.
You're not that far from Greeenville/ Spartanburg. Most of the transmitters are in and around Greenville. You should get good reception.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)