Worst...NFL SUNDAY...Ever (this season)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
non-hd games r determined by the networks using criteria such as: records of teams playing / glamour teams / market size / pct% of country getting game....hou/atl ranks low on all those scales so = non-hd game.

I think the Browns are in the top 5 market size. Remember people went all the way to Congress back in 1995 to get the Browns back. So you know they have a very big fan base. That didnt happen for LA. Still no team.
I think the Browns be getting the short end of the stick all the time. It's sad.

I think the Browns are in the top 5 market size. Remember people went all the way to Congress back in 1995 to get the Browns back. So you know they have a very big fan base. That didnt happen for LA. Still no team.
I think the Browns be getting the short end of the stick all the time. It's sad.

actually cleveland is around 26th....the top 10 in local area population is basically: ny,la,chi,sf,dal,hou,phi,was,atl,det.

Worst Sunday ever? What about 10 years ago when there were no games in HD? More importantly, how about the Sunday years ago when Chuck Thompson of the Lions dropped dead of a heart attack on the field? I would say that was probably the worst Sunday ever for the NFL. It's taking time and all of the games will be in HD some day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts