Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
We at my daughter this weekend and she has wow cable and the hd picture is very good and the remote is very simple.

they still don't have CSN Chicago + HD but in other markets they have RSN overflow in HD.

also missing NHL net and others.

JUST making a comment about wow picture. Why are you trying to make a big deal of it. I was really surprise how good the hd picture is. I have d and get a great picture.

A lot of companies signal varies from area to area ....
Just because one person has a great picture doesn't mean the next person does within the same company.

Other things that effect the picture is the signal that the original producer sent it in.

The TV and set up of the TV also varies from person to person, thus making a different picture quality.

I think the last point Jimbo made about tv type, size and setup is very important.
Was the tv smaller? Calibration of a tv can make a world of difference.

I have WOW Cable in my town. It use to be called Knology before WOW bought the company. Originally it was Charter Cable,who sold our services to a company named CoBridge,who sold our services to Knology,who was bought out by WOW. The only thing that didn't change was the same crappy programming offered to our town. All of this is the main number one reason I have Directv today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.