Wow!!! It is Eerily quiet on this board today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
CNBC has live coverage as in a Live truck right out side of the office for when the news breaks. The have had several reports already today for the live site.

It will be great to get back to kibitzing over what new channels, and when general roll out of the DVR will begin.

Igottasay, not having to keep my mouth shut because of the non-disclosure agreement I signed to become a beta tester will be great.

ScottChez said:
CNBC has live coverage as in a Live truck right out side of the office for when the news breaks. The have had several reports already today for the live site.

Sounds good. Will there be a puff of white smoke if Voom lives? A trail of blood if James has the urine kicked out of him - sorry wishful thinking on my part.

ScottChez said:

Wouldn't it piss CNBC off if we broke the news before they did? :D

Scott, I have every faith in you to pull that one off......you've had more than one coup in the past, and I won't underestimate your chances of pulling it off again......

GO SCOTT!!

Phones, Emails, PMs are all silent... :) 3:36 pm ET. Less than half hour to go unless it goes to extra innings....

subdude212 said:
If Sean would post a single image of a thumbs up or down I'd take that as gospel.
How about:
vbye.gif
or
vnew.gif

(I prefer the one on the right ...)

JL

67Yv8t said:
For the last few days i couldn't keep up with all the posting. And now today, you can hear the whisper of the breeze as it blows down mainstreet, with people peeking out their windows like watching a "Gunslinger" just before the big Draw of the fast guns.

That's fabulous! Perfect description. I haven't been near my Pogo site in a week. I've been strangely glued to this site...waiting .....waiting.

justalurker said:
That's interesting. I guess someone had to finally decide to cover the story.
Been a huge story for a while here in New York City. (I've been here a lot on business this year, almost four weeks altogether, and it's barely March!)

In fact, NY1 (owned by Time Warner) was running with the "CV might sell MSG to the Jets" story all morning. They referenced a possible sell-off of CV assets, and the Dolan family feud, but no mention of Voom.

I don't have any kids. Can someone tell me if this is what it is like waiting for the kids to be born ? The suspense is killing me. :D

Wow, 600 and some souls anxiously waiting. No news is in sight.

Has any one heard of water-torturing?

boy what a meeting this must be in FLA.---i have to go out soon,can't believe that i spent the whole day on computer looking for news

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)