Wow!!! It is Eerily quiet on this board today

Lucky said:
I don't have any kids. Can someone tell me if this is what it is like waiting for the kids to be born ? The suspense is killing me. :D

More like after the prostate exam....while you wait for the results and pray you don't have to go through that anytime soon.

Lucky said:
I don't have any kids. Can someone tell me if this is what it is like waiting for the kids to be born ? The suspense is killing me. :D

No, waiting for kids is a special life event, that has no equal...

this is just stupid television...

I just noticed that CNBC and MSNBC have gone dark. Scared the crap out of me until I realized that all the other Voom channels seem to be working ok. I was only watching CNBC to see if any news was forthcoming about Voom......Ah well, we will have to find another source.

I'm home for the day and all I can do is watch CNBC and check my work e-mail every 5 min waiting for an official announcement. I'm rooting for you Chuck!

Scott and Sean...What does SatelliteGuys crack reporter parked outside the meeting tell you? Have they ordered Chinese?

justalurker said:
That in inself is scarry ...
Breaking news without the best moderators around.
(Scott said he was picking up kids?)

JL

That IS scary.

I'll have to break to watch 24. I'm sure everyone understands. Hopefully we'll know something before.

CNBC and MSNBC are back now...but they did have some major difficulties with their satellite transmissions. Don't think I missed anything. <big sigh!!!>

justalurker said:
That in inself is scarry ...
Breaking news without the best moderators around.
(Scott said he was picking up kids?)

JL

You better get your shields up then.

Eerily quiet hell this thread has stayed number one.

Other than the stickies, this thread has stayed at the top of the page and had more comment than anything else.

When everyone is talking about no body talkin, that is scary.

Iknow I got my kids and wife in the root cellar and I barracaded the doors just incase all hell breaks loose. . .

Oops, gotta get back to reality. This ain't "gunslinger" on Voom.

Ty2083 said:
CNBC and MSNBC are back now...but they did have some major difficulties with their satellite transmissions.

Boy, isn't THAT funny. Satellite issues? While trying to report on a satellite company's issues? Hmmm....
:p

Okay, what is going on? It is 5:00 on the east coast, meeting started at 11:30. Are they going to hold a press conference when the meeting is over or what?

Did it occur to anybody that the deliberations might run into tomorrow (perish the thought!)? They might just adjourn until tomorrow with no decision.....I don't know how much more of this I can take.....one can only put one's life on hold for so long....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)