Wow some change.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdovell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Comcast's dealing with adelphia is still slow. They changed the sign at the local office and were supposed to send out a email last week about the email address change.

If I press menu the adelphia splash screen is the same....but if I go to the guide instead of adelphia I just see this big logo of a C...actually it's a C within a C..looks like a logo from Robocop...supposedly there should be more legit changes by the end of the year

Still waiting here as a former Suscom subscriber. If it wasn't for the Comcast sticker on my Moto 6412 or the bill I receive in the mail, I wouldn't know they were here. Looks like they are going to miss their projection of "early fall" to roll out the Comcast services such as VOD. They've also failed to communicate "early and often" the changes we'll be seeing.

Actually after writing this I started to notice other things. First the VOD is down...second is everything that's on the indemand channels is blank...they added some other adult thing...it looks like the guide needs some updating...I think ppv's are down too. I went into one of the internal menus and it said the vod was deactivated! (hold guide and select until the mailbox icon comes on...then press info on the remote twice)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts