WS International Promotion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I had a chance to be Scott's guest on the SatelliteGuys Radio Show earlier tonight. First, I'd like to thank Scott for having me on and having such an exciting show.

As promised on the show, in celebration of our new branch in Los Angeles, CA, I'd like to run some specials, exclusively available on SatelliteGuys.US.

**PLUG**
Remember, we are open at both our Atlanta branch and Los Angeles branch Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM local time for pick up.

Atlanta: 1-888-276-6436
Los Angeles: 1-888-719-9211

Dealers can register on our site at: Become a Reseller
Retail customers can visit www.Galaxy-Marketing.com for retail pricing and info.

---------

200-940-NEW12 copy.png

Brand: Steren
Model: 200-940WH
This is a 500ft spool of dual RG6 coaxial cable with ground. Price for SatelliteGuys members: $41.99/spool
Click Here To Buy Now

Brand: PowerMax
Model: PMA24
24" actuator arm. Great to replacement. At this price, you can buy two or three.
Price for satelliteGuys members: $29.99/pc
Click Here To Buy Now

Brand: WS International
Model: DMX524U

This is a quad output digital Ku band LNBF. Excellent choice if you want to add more than 1 receiver.
Price for satelliteGuys members: $28.79/pc
Click Here To Buy Now

Brand: WS International
Model: WS9036
This 90cm dish is the largest 90cm dish on the market. It measures a full 90cm by 99cm.
Price for satelliteGuys members: $42/pc
Click Here To Buy Now

Brand: Powermax
Model: SG9120B
The new SG9120B has metal gear and a 42mm shaft to fit Winegard Dishes
Price for satelliteGuys members: $49.50/pc
Click Here To Buy Now

**Offers above are valid until further notice**

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these deals available for pick up at your branch locations or only online orders?

If the deal is available for pick up I might have to get the coaxial cable deal as the shipping cost is the main reason I have not purchased coaxial cable in bulk.

Thanks for the deals! :)

Thanks Anole.... I hope people take advantage of these great deals before the end of the promotion, or before we run out. :)

Are these deals available for pick up at your branch locations or only online orders?

If the deal is available for pick up I might have to get the coaxial cable deal as the shipping cost is the main reason I have not purchased coaxial cable in bulk.

Thanks for the deals!

Absolutely, all the items are in stock and the DMX524U will be in stock end of this week (6/18) or so... They are available for pick up. Why waste money on shipping when you can just drop in, pick it up, and be on your way?? Saves us both time and money.

Come on by. We'd love to meet you. :up

No!!!! That's not right. Sorry, but I have not coded the links properly for the system to calculate the correct shipping charges. I posted this at around 2am or 3am ET. I'm working with the forum admins to fix the coding and will let you guys know as soon as it's fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

No!!!! That's not right. Sorry, but I have not coded the links properly for the system to calculate the correct shipping charges. I posted this at around 2am or 3am ET. I'm working with the forum admins to fix the coding and will let you guys know as soon as it's fixed.

It should be fixed now. Robby sent me the correct links and they have been updated

what are the outputs on the dmx541u?
are two of them for the 9750 lo
and the other two for the 10600 lo?
or are the lo switched by 22khz and all 4 outputs the same?

All outputs are the same, and it's 22khz band switched universal lnbf. I bought one about 6 weeks ago, and it's a nice unit for feeding 4 receivers (which I do ! )
:)

what are the outputs on the dmx541u?
are two of them for the 9750 lo
and the other two for the 10600 lo?
or are the lo switched by 22khz and all 4 outputs the same?

Each one is independently controlled and fully switchable.

It should be fixed now. Robby sent me the correct links and they have been updated

Again... Iceberg to the rescue. Thanks Iceberg. I appreciate it.

The shipping cost for North of the border is just way too much $137 for a 24" Powermax worth $29.99 is just rediculous!!!! Robby, you guys need to use USPS/Canada Post for us Canadians.

The shipping cost for North of the border is just way too much $137 for a 24" Powermax worth $29.99 is just rediculous!!!! Robby, you guys need to use USPS/Canada Post for us Canadians.

Yes I know. UPS/FedEx charge very high prices for international packages. And yes, :up we do accept international orders and ship with USPS. We don't accept it on our site. For most international orders, you have to call it in. Just call Charles at the Atlanta branch (770) 420-5272. He will take care of you. :)

Yes I know. UPS/FedEx charge very high prices for international packages. And yes, :up we do accept international orders and ship with USPS. We don't accept it on our site. For most international orders, you have to call it in. Just call Charles at the Atlanta branch (770) 420-5272. He will take care of you. :)
Just ordered a SG 9120B motor through Charles yesterday...........thanks for the tip.

How long are you guys running these deals? I'm likely going to be in Atlanta at least once during the summer installing some new equipment in my rack at Telx, just not sure when that will be yet.

If I just walk in and announce "I'm Pepper, SatelliteGuys.US member" they'll give me a good deal on whatever I see in stock? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts