XBOX One Owners Thread

This is pretty big. While Resident Evil 7 on the PS4 gets the perk of VR, Microsoft's version has Play Anywhere, meaning if you buy it on PC or One, you get the other version as well.

http://www.pcgamer.com/resident-evil-7-biohazard-confirmed-as-a-play-anywhere-game/

I saw this on Twitter last night. I don't actually care about Resident Evil 7 at all but I'm very happy to see this. I'm pretty sure that up until this point the only games that supported Play Anywhere were published by Microsoft. As someone who plays games on both PC and Xbox I would love to see third party publishers get on board with the Play Anywhere program.

This was one of the big holdouts a lot of people were waiting for. The backwards compatible library is pretty solid these days.

Reviews for Halo Wars 2 are coming in. The general consensus seems to be it's a very good Console RTS for newcomers to the genre, but that experienced RTS players may be better served elsewhere.

Pretty weak month. The only game there I can endorse is Borderlands 2 and there are better versions of that game, including the Xbox One remaster.

And throwing Evolve out there is a real joke as well. It's a broken old game that isn't even supported by 2K anymore. It never got the massive Stage 2 update.

Finally got my copy of dead rising 4 after ups lost if for 2 days. After installing for 20 min it needed an 11gb update to start. Let me just say this game sucks. It's not at all like the other dead rising games. I was so disappointed I turned it off after about 10 minutes. Don't waste money on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Capcom has acknowledged your beef.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-acknowledges-mixed-reaction-to-dead-rising-/1100-6447890/

LOL who are they kidding. It just flat out sucked! Ive already seen it for $30 some places after being released 2 months. Horrible game....

http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/introducing-xbox-game-pass/

Microsoft is rolling out a new program called Xbox Game Pass later this spring. The general idea seems similar to PS Now but it seems to be a significantly better option in my opinion.

It gives you access to over 100 Xbox One and backwards compatible Xbox 360 games while PS Now only offers PS3 games. It allows you to download the games to your Xbox One while PS Now only allows you to stream the games. It also costs half the price at $9.99 per month while PS Now is $19.99 per month. The only advantages I can see for PS Now is that it allwos you to stream to a PC if you don't own a PS4 and the library is 450+ games while Xbox Game Pass is 100+ games.

Depending on the games that are included I would be much more likely to give this service a chance while I still haven't tried PS Now. The games are going to be gradually rotated in and out so you won't permanently be stuck with the 100+ games available at launch.

It drops right into the Memberships section, pretty nice.

IMG_20170228_080131.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk