Xenforo Upgrade

Scott, is there a way to have the New tag added to the threads on the watched list? Or have the old functionality of only unread watched threads show up?

I haven't found anything yet. But if you click on What's New, you have a lot of options including Unread Post, Latest posts which separates those things out for you. :D

That was a bug, not a feature. :D Now that it has been quashed, you must await the non-sticky versions of the styles we have.

Full disclosure: I love the sticky nav bar. That said, I don't know where the Mark Forum Read item went...
Well I switched to dark and the sticky went away,yay,not a big fan of dark but for now till the dust settles.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm having some difficulty making out bold fonts from normal fonts. They are very close to my eye. It doesn't matter if it is light or dark theme. Still hoping for Classic theme... :)

Not sure there is much I can do there. I can't figure out this section where the fonts are controlled. I will make a scratch style later that I can play with and see if I can make bold bolder. :)

fonts.png

Reactions: TheKrell
SatelliteGuys is almost like Burger King... have it your way. (well if I can figure out how to do it)

Thanks Scott! Now how about some more styles e.g. more like SG 2016 or even the original default for Xenforo 2? I find the XIU font for unread threads to be so close to the read threads that I can barely see the difference any longer. I think somebody above made this same comment.

Reactions: TheLip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)