• Sirius

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • Too Close To Call

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Don't Know/Don't Care

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats because the link was posted at XMFan and the Xm Lemmings have come over to vote (of course if the link was posted on Siriusbackstage the Sirius lemmings would do the same thing)

I have both services and use to LOVE XM and Hate Sirius, but with all the changes at XM I am now enjoy Sirius more.

I must admit though the best thing XM has done lately is give us Big Tracks. This is a great station.

Well they can't have many members. We don't have all that many XM votes up there even with the link.

I was being facetious. but thanks for the membership numbers.

As rock goes my vote goes to XM Nothing on Sirius in the rock category compares to Lucy and Ethel and having Fungus as a pure Punk channel rather than a mix channel like Faction. Also the addition of Big Tracks is a huge plus in XM's column.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Thats because the link was posted at XMFan and the Xm Lemmings have come over to vote (of course if the link was posted on Siriusbackstage the Sirius lemmings would do the same thing)

I have both services and use to LOVE XM and Hate Sirius, but with all the changes at XM I am now enjoy Sirius more.

I must admit though the best thing XM has done lately is give us Big Tracks. This is a great station.

Scott, I fail to understand why you confuse fans with lemmings. You've been beating that horse for a long time now. That being said, I agree abut Big Tracks, I like the division between Big Tracks and Top Tracks, and prefer the former.

XM's deeper playlist makes the difference for me.

Scott Greczkowski said:

:rolleyes:

daver40 said:
Scott, I fail to understand why you confuse fans with lemmings. You've been beating that horse for a long time now. That being said, I agree abut Big Tracks, I like the division between Big Tracks and Top Tracks, and prefer the former.

XM's deeper playlist makes the difference for me.

Welcome to satelliteguys.us and the satellite radio forum:hatsoff:

It is rare that a new member of satelliteguys.us makes his very first post in this forum. Keep coming back. We are all about sharing information.

HARD ATTACK.....and you can listen to the crickets in the XM corner for a response to that. Liquid Metal never even came close.

Those saying Sirius replays too much probably haven't had Sirius for a while. In the past several months their playlist has increased dramatically.

Bloody Roots with Ian Christie
Beyond the Pit
Contact High

The LEGENDARY KNAC 105.5 Dj's.

Sirius is every metalhead's dream.

We will get to sports. We are taking this one type of programming at atime.

Sports on the radio in this century (as a deciding purchase factor) ?

Its a long fly ball, hes gonna tag, play at the plate! Man I wish you could see this, oh but its only radio. The music and non-video entertainment is what rules this medium as a purchase factor.

Last edited:
Sirius_Rich said:
Welcome to satelliteguys.us and the satellite radio forum:hatsoff:

It is rare that a new member of satelliteguys.us makes his very first post in this forum. Keep coming back. We are all about sharing information.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on the forum and share when and where I can.

Actually baseball is a pretty popular radio sport. It may not be what drove your purchase but I would not assume it did not drive some to purchase XM---as football might drive some to Sirius.

Geronimo said:
Actually baseball is a pretty popular radio sport. It may not be what drove your purchase but I would not assume it did not drive some to purchase XM---as football might drive some to Sirius.

Baseball is the better radio sport, IMO, for many reasons. I think it does drive people to XM.

Well that closes this one out. Sirius built an early lead, the XMErs rallied a bit but Sirius still wound up with almost 60% of the vote. A solid win for Sirius.

XM's rock station(s) are superior to Sirius...hands down! I got a 3 day trial online to give it a chance, and within 2 hours, I heard Guns N Roses 3 times! And the same song...Sweet Child O Mine.

Give it a rest people....

Everyone knows that XM's music content is much deeper than Sirius.

the polls closeda week ago marcus. but you may want to look in on some of the other polls on different formats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)