Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Can anybody get this?free_to_air_satellite

I get a strong signal on the transponder but don't get anything on the scan.

I can't enter the PID's manually on my receiver. I can get to the advanced screen where it allows me to change other things but audio PID is fixed. How important is that? That may be my problem.

I tried on my DVB tuner card in my computer and my Pansat and with manual PID entry I can get that channel.

You might have problems if you can't add pids on the receiver, but you might be able to add the channel with Channel Master and upload that to your receiver.

The audio pid of 1120 is on the one channel with color bars...That channel is always in the clear but just color bars and test tone

Is it not the Right audio channel (not Left) of the channel that scans in as $ LTCN (V: 1660 A: 1620 PCR: 1660)?

Like qwert1515, I was also able to manually scan it in with (V: 1160 A: 1620 PCR: 1160) which is really the National Lab Network video and $LTCN's audio. Again, I get it on the Right audio channel.

yep...found it now...had to do the monkey shine way of manually entering it on the Coolsat
-scan scrambled channel in
-edit PIDS to 1160 video to show the one video

now it works fine :)

Yesterday USA Old Time Radio

I was about to open a thread on this but did a quick search and saw it has been talked about previously so I bumped it because it's a neat audio channel. I have this set up in my coolsat 5k and listen to it on AMC 3 , note : I never had to use channel master to get it.

Copy n paste from their website. How To Listen To YUSA

Location #1

Galaxy 11 (G 11) KU Band
Transponder 18 Vertical
Frequency 12060
Symbol Rate: 26700
Audio PID: 1620 NOTE: take audio from Left Channel output only
Video PID: 1160 ( see note below )

Note: Because this feed is located within scrambles signals, we suggest that you change the Video PID to 1160. Otherwise, the sound may switch on and off from time to time.

Location #2

AMC 3 KU Band
Transponder 22 Vertical
Frequency: 12073
Symbol Rate: 3.0000
Audio PID: 1213 NOTE: take audio from Left Channel output only
Video PID: 0 ( see note below)

Note: Because this feed is located within scrambles signals, we suggest that you change the Video PID to zero. Otherwise, the sound may switch on and off from time to time. In most cases, it is only possible to set the Video PID to zero when using a computer to set up your Free To Air Receiver. The Computer Setup Mode will work on the Receiver Model listed below and this feature offers many additional options that are not available by settings contained within the receiver unit.

My FS Lifetime Classic N.A. already has it in it. Listed as "Secondary $". Since I'm not much on Audio listening for the most part, I haven't paid it any attention?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)