$0 upfront, free installation offer extended through 7/6/04

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Smart move on their part. I'll bet when 7/5 rolls around it will be changed to 9/5. :)

I love it!!! Good job VOOM!!! Way to go!!! Now just add INHD 1 and 2 and we will be good to go.

Got an ad in the mail today for the 5/31 deadline.
Called to get second unit.
Not free -- $199 today's price.

It would probably make sense to deinstall current unit, and reinstall two units. Here we go again.

Was extended because not many people have rushed for the offer worring about a 5/31/04 dead line,with equipment charges and contracts after that time

Enough must have signed up since the ran out of equipment.

Gives me hope this company will be sticking around even longer.

VOOM extends "$0 Down, Free Install" to 7/5

Saw this posted over on the HomeTheaterSpot...and it's on their website. Guess us "fencesitters" can hang on a while longer :)

Lob

It wasn't the deadline that kicked me off the fence. It was the beginning. I was going to wait until next year to see if the company would stay in business but with no risk, rather pay for what you watch, I jumped on it and am enjoying the new variety of HDTV choices. Worth the subscription price.

Last evening I watched the Bravo HD channel followed by a Starz HD movie followed by the PlayboyHD channel. Couldn't have done that with my Dish/DirecTV/Cable service.

I miss not having my 921 DVR features for VOOM but some day soon...

Today is 6/21, so we've had a sticky thread inactive for 10 days. And two weeks left until 7/5. Mr. Biggles expects $0 down to carry forward after 7/5. The next 2 weeks could be pretty interesting. Will the long-awaited software update come? What will be the go-forward new sub deal?

I called Voom to ask a few tech questions and the sales guy was really trying to sign me up. Anyway he put all my information into the system and said if I buy in the next 60 days I could get the current ZERO fee install deal. Tell your friends to get in the system!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts